Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be worried that thats the only good one and the one they ship looks like something from the hills have eyes

That above gif is great, there's not a single person in that room that isn't checking her out lol

What do you guys think about all the various knock-off heads on ebay?

Like this one

or this one?

The second one is the one I did my custom on. I hated the dark lipstick it came with, so I lightened it. The HS looks much better in hand. :lecture

It's spot on Scarlett IMO. It's worth the investment if you want to customize.

Last edited:
I'm not in the market for a BW head, but I've seen that long red hair sculpt on Ebay and I actually like it better than the one on the Hot Toys Avengers BW figure.

But then again I thought Scarlett was MUCH better looking with the long curly hair in IM2 than with the short hair in Avengers.

The second one is the one I did my custom on. I hated the dark lipstick it came with, so I lightened it. The HS looks much better in hand. :lecture

It's spot on Scarlett IMO. It's worth the investment if you want to customize.

How much was it

Yeah but I got it for cheaper. The pictures don't do it justice. They redid the makeup, skin tone and recolored the eyes, I was very impressed. I thought it was only going to be the same HS with the longer hair, I was surprised they really customized it in the best way though. :lecture

Trust me it's much better than my first pics, bad shots and I was still working on it.

Like I said the only problem I had was the dark red lips.

Does it fit on the body well?

Sure does, it's meant for HT's body (neck plug)... on some of the heads, the neck plug in the head is height adjustable (not all heads though, there are a few BW variants) also, as Black Widow (together with Babydoll/The Boss) has a shorter neck peg compared to other of variants of HT female body.

Sure does, it's meant for HT's body (neck plug)... on some of the heads, the neck plug in the head is height adjustable (not all heads though, there are a few BW variants) also, as Black Widow (together with Babydoll/The Boss) has a shorter neck peg compared to other of variants of HT female body.

I agree and it fits well on the IM2 version as well.

Back