Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My war machine is here. Now it's war!!!:panic::panic::yess:

1-7.jpg

leds.jpg

est-2.jpg

2-6.jpg

esdet.jpg

1-6.jpg

I LOVE this figure. Now I'm willing for the mark VI...

Hello.. im newbie at this forum... just registered few minutes ago.....
i have some pics for my war machine + iron man mark III battle damaged....

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3403.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

I think war machine is the best figure so far that i ever had.... the detail is really awsome, it's really close to the movie

Welcome Robbie ! Love the first and last shots ! I'm looking to get one myself, hope I can find a decent seller...

Nice shots robbys_cool!
... And :welcome1:
Thanks bro.... :)
this forum is really great.... i could find a lot of information about various action figures, actually Hot Toys ofcourse... :D

Welcome Robbie ! Love the first and last shots ! I'm looking to get one myself, hope I can find a decent seller...

thank you... i hope you can get it soon too bro, i'm sure u will not dissapointed , if u already get it .. :)
( by the way sorry if my english not good )

Here's a mod for increasing light to the eyes... inserting aluminium foil to the LED to redirect the light that mostly directed up... more to the eyes

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-139385-1-1.html

I wonder if the eyes r still as bright if the shot was from a different angle than straight into the eyes. most of the brightness is loss as soon as u move away from twelve o'clock.

I should give that a shot. Looks like decent improvement, not that they were that bad to start with. but definitely worth a try. but first i have to get the head off. which i'm still worried about breaking the neck post in the process since my creaks like crazy.

Did the same thing. I hated having to do it, as BBTS is here in Wisconsin with me and I like supporting their business, but they couldn't even give me an estimated arrival date. So it's off to CornerStore.

Forget it.

Cancelled with B.B.T.S. and re-ordered with Corner Store Comics.

Did the mod with tin foil in the head, here r some pics i took.

20101124_003b.jpg

20101126_001b.jpg

WarMachine

20101126_010b.jpg

20101126_011b.jpg

20101128_002b.jpg

20101128_004b.jpg

20101128_005b.jpg

20101128_007b.jpg

All of my Hot Toys figures:
20101126_004b.jpg

Last edited: