Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Review is put together. Ended up over 15 mins but cut it down to just under. Maybe not my best review but I hope yall still enjoy it.

mine arrived from Loontentoys last week and i FINALLY opened him today!!
What an AMAZING figure!!!
bit peeved his head doesnt turn as much as id like,and the bloody Ex wife is stuck now in the cannon-SIGH.Otherwise,perfect to me :)

just need Whiplash now....

BBTS is ready to ship mine... it's going to be a long wait 'til MK IV and Scarface come in to complete the pile of loot :(

IMG_7416.jpg

IMG_7417.jpg

IMG_7421.jpg

IMG_7427.jpg

IMG_7433.jpg

IMG_7448.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7461.jpg

It's intesting to me that the Mark IV's box pairs with War Machine's, as opposed to the Mark VI. When the Mark VI is released, will it's box art pair with War Machine's in the same way, or perhaps with an unannounced figure? Battle-Damaged War Machine, anyone? Just speculating.

IMGP1258a.JPG

It's intesting to me that the Mark IV's box pairs with War Machine's, as opposed to the Mark VI. When the Mark VI is released, will it's box art pair with War Machine's in the same way, or perhaps with an unannounced figure? Battle-Damaged War Machine, anyone? Just speculating.

*snip*

Oh wow, I can appreciate that packaging a whole lot more now.

Whiplash V2, anyone?:pray: But yeah, always cool to see matching boxarts, even though I have absolutely no need for them:lol

Oh yeah, my confirmation came from BBTS today. Wonderful, it should be here Friday! :D

Back