Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite War Machine.

vy0gms.jpg

Yes! It is with great pleasure that I can remove War Machine Mark 1 from my WTB signature as of today! Picked this baby up for $360 CAD ($280 USD) this morning off Kijiji.

2hd7kmw.jpg

zvpg0x.jpg

I have been after one for a while but managed to pick one up from ebay recently at a very decent price! If only the milk version was selling for a bit less..........

There was never any real hype for it. But there's a good chance eventually all the old armors get remade. It's just a matter of when. With such a huge glut of new product coming and huge new franchises hitting theaters in the next bit it could take a good long time.

Cool. I'm really close to selling mine because I need $$ for some other pre-orders and I'd probably only do so if there is a die cast version coming out. I don't mind the wait, if it's another year or two, but yeah, I don't want to let it go if there's absolutely no chance. They just keep making more movies with new armors so they focus on those more. I don't even think they're done with the house party protocol yet, haha.

Cool. I'm really close to selling mine because I need $$ for some other pre-orders and I'd probably only do so if there is a die cast version coming out. I don't mind the wait, if it's another year or two, but yeah, I don't want to let it go if there's absolutely no chance. They just keep making more movies with new armors so they focus on those more. I don't even think they're done with the house party protocol yet, haha.

Yeah I wouldn't let it go either. Just sit on it, enjoy it and see what happens.

And about the HPP, I think you're right after Bones there's no idea when the next is coming. Maybe Blue Steel?

Shotgun is another one too, haha. I'm just worried about the depreciation of value, as once it's announced, there's going to be a huge dip. His value is highest right now in the unknown.

Back