Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meanwhile I found this:
spa0204ef2.jpg

I asked the owner if you can put the cape-holder back on place aftherwards, and I am awaiting his answer, but I guess you can so no harm done :)
So I would buy a Hot Toys batman :)

Nice find Riko. This gives me hope that the Tak cape can be put on the HT Bats.

So who's gonna be the first to outfit the Takara harness onto the new HT Batman. Might need a new balaclava though.

So who's gonna be the first to outfit the Takara harness onto the new HT Batman. Might need a new balaclava though.

Not sure taht'll be doable, the Tak harness is a pretty snug fit on the Takara figure, I imagine it won't fit on the HT figure.

Not sure taht'll be doable, the Tak harness is a pretty snug fit on the Takara figure, I imagine it won't fit on the HT figure.

It'll happen, I'm sure of it. I don't think it's impossible. A little snip here, a little stitching there...

I'm just worried about the exposed holes where the cape buckles in. It's not going to look pretty with the harness on.

I've just received a couple of bits of info, one's IRONMAN related the other was to tell me that though DC Direct will carry the HT TDK stuff, they will NOT be getting the original suit batman, thought this might influence peoples ordering so I posted it straight up.

yeah, i noticed that it was someone else who posted the pics. but i wasn't familiar with who he was and we all know pjam here... yeah, i was lazy to go back and give credit where credit was due.

:lol :lol

Back