Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno Clueless here... mind telling me the obvious. or do I have to wait till spring?

5337712389_a30f15e66d_z.jpg

:drool

:drool

Not the most obvious candidate in need of a PWNING though was it?

No. Not really. Honestly, likeness of any sculpt is largely subjective to the viewer at best. I think it's fine on it's own. I just think it's uncanny how much room there was to improve on it when you see Adam's sculpt next to it.

In and of itself it is not bad IMO just when side by side I think pwnage can be called.

It is better I must admit. It just surprises me how anyone sees these subtleties which the original sculpts, once thought to be almost beyond reproach, are lacking.

Early on there were customs which just weren't improvements on what HT did. Now though some of this stuff is so unbelievably real, right off the screen looking and I have mixed feelings about it all. I'm not enough of a Batman fan to get in on this action and yet I'm kinda p!$$ed off that my stock figures are not the definitive article they used to be. Its making me contemplate selling to be honest. Though I've never sold anything before.

Back