Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly recommend the change if you have the means and the stomach to break off a part of a pretty damn expensive figure.

Does this mean what you had to do to get the HT cape off is permanent and can't be reversed?

batscape1.jpg

Great inprovement man..but you had to kept the triangles on.

I think will do the same when mines arrives but in the other hand I would want to sell the Takara version.Not decided yet:rolleyes:

Does this mean what you had to do to get the HT cape off is permanent and can't be reversed?

It can if you want to superglue the triangle back onto the peg that sticks through the suit and cape. Other than that, yes it's permanent.

VALVOLINER: Unless I completely missed something while I was doing it, there's no way to even take the HT cape off without breaking the triangles, and I'm not going to glue them to the cowl.

So I guess the figure isn't terribly posable, right?
It's a bit funny to see such a dynamic character just standing around like that all the time. Still, looks pretty cool.

Ok, had an idea. I used a super secret government-strength adhesive known as Duct Tape to connect the triangles to the bottom of the cowl, like it was in the movie. Just a strip from the underside of the triangle to the underside of the cowl. For accuracy's sake.

cape1.jpg

Ok, had an idea. I used a super secret government-strength adhesive known as Duct Tape to connect the triangles to the bottom of the cowl, like it was in the movie. Just a strip from the underside of the triangle to the underside of the cowl. For accuracy's sake.

cape1.jpg

Ok.Thats right,Much better cr0w! or should I say more accurate now!:D

Seriously.we are free to do as we want with our figures or collectibles (we paid a lot of money for that..:duh) but if you do not play with them..You should keep those "acurate" triangles on!

Regards

Last edited:
Here's my version 1 Hot Toys BB figure with the new version 2 BB head on it. Had to make a larger ball for the socket for it to fit, but it sure improves the version one I had! LOVE it now! :rock

HTbatheadchange1.jpg

No complaints! :banana

I'm making a cape for a friend. He wanted me to sew in some wires on the Takara cape, but I'm doing him one better, and making one from scratch. The one I'm making is the same size as the Tak one and is dual layered like the HT one to hide the five wired, poseable armature inside. Not finished yet, but it shouldn't be much longer. I don't have the HT BB yet, but it should fit on him too with no problems the same way cr0w put his Tak cape on his HT BB. Took some pics to show my buddy how it was coming along.

Picture549.jpg

Picture551.jpg

________
Ipad guide

Last edited:
It can if you want to superglue the triangle back onto the peg that sticks through the suit and cape. Other than that, yes it's permanent.

VALVOLINER: Unless I completely missed something while I was doing it, there's no way to even take the HT cape off without breaking the triangles, and I'm not going to glue them to the cowl.

no, I have talked with someone in europe who has removed the triangles, and could put them back on, you just have to be carefull!
spa0204ef2.jpg

so it is not permanent!!!!! what the hell are you saying

ps: it looks MUUUCH better with that takara cape ;) enjoy your fig dude!

Last edited:
no, I have talked with someone in europe who has removed the triangles, and could put them back on, you just have to be carefull!
spa0204ef2.jpg

so it is not permanent!!!!! what the hell are you saying

ps: it looks MUUUCH better with that takara cape ;) enjoy your fig dude!

Well, maybe he did something different than I did, because I was pulling so hard on them that I almost tore the suit.

I'm sure you can find cloth that will work at your local craft store instead of using Takara's.

Takara's is just way too thin for me.

Back