Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn nice pose whered you get the gargoyle

my wife's had this for about 15+ years and she got it for christmas
in other words she doesn't know where it came from but there's on ebay

https://cgi.ebay.com/GARGOYLE-CONCR...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

i have seen them at spencers last year, might want to check there
i just check online for this sort of stuff instead of running around town (end up buying something else instead and get side tracked)

just got the figure - no pics, but my quick impressions:

1. headsculpt is PERFECT! - and paint apps are gorgeous. his eyes are unbelievably real.
2. cape looks really nice, although i can't compare it to the other figures. falls very well, and is long enough
3. sculpt of body is awesome - really looks bulky, but not too bulky
4. rubber looks like it has a lot of articulation, but i'm scared of putting him in poses that will put stresses on the rubber.
5. all of his accessories are very well detailed, although his batarangs don't snap onto his belt very well, they just sit there, and if you so much as breathe on the figure, they will fall off. Bale headsculpt is awesome, but I still prefer Andy's.
6. the stand is pretty bad, but atleast it is black and can't be seen very well. i don't know what else to do - he seems a bit wobbly right now. what are other people using for the stand?

overall, this seriously looks like they shrunk down christian bale down to 12 inches. the cowl headsculpt is unbelievable and the body proportions are perfect. awesome awesome awesome figure!!!

I assume these figures will be on Michaels site as soon as he gets them... he's already reviewed the DCD ones.

I'm surprised we haven't heard or seen from Wookster, usually he's on top of these HT pieces and reviews them of MWC's site.

I was thinking he wasn't going to be buying these figures? I could be wrong, but I thought he had mentioned that.

I know Michael will be getting them, heck last time he bought all 4 companies figures.

Wahoooo! My Batman just came! I am so excited, just sucks that I have work tonight. .. Now I need to get a Caucasion true type body for Mr. Wayne.

I just got mine too. Love it. I also had questions about the stand. Do the prongs just rest between his legs?

I figured the stand was changed so it would not leave dents in the rubber suit... like you would see with the Robocop figures. Although it doesn't look like a very stable solution.

I figured the stand was changed so it would not leave dents in the rubber suit... like you would see with the Robocop figures. Although it doesn't look like a very stable solution.

With Robo, you can slide the rubber stand grips in between the two rubber portions at his waist. No damage that way.

This is easily the best 1/6 figure I've ever owned from a mass production standpoint. I can't stop looking at this thing. If they nail the Dark Knight suit Batman I can't imagine how great that one will look.

This is easily the best 1/6 figure I've ever owned from a mass production standpoint. I can't stop looking at this thing. If they nail the Dark Knight suit Batman I can't imagine how great that one will look.

agreed!!!! best 12" figure I own... although Hot Toys Robocop is pretty close to it.

Got mine last night! Sweet figure indeed... I was actually surprise at how soft my cape was... It drapped fairly well, but is not Takara cape that's for sure!

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

DSC02587.jpg

Added to the Movie Superhero Shelf! Can't wait for Iron-Man & I'll have to get a Wolverine one of these days!

DSC02578.jpg

Back