Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the tumbler looks amazing, very detailed...the tires are huge...cant wait to get my hands on this baby!

Most seem to focus on the tires, same here.

Love em...

Now, has everyone seen the Tumbler on YouTube that was filmed at the Toys R Us in Times Square NYC.

Some have said that this is the HT Tumbler and hell no it isn't!

That thing is huge and if i'm not mistaken straight from Warner Bros.

Look at it, it's dirty as hell and looks like it was used in the movie as a miniature.

Now, if the HT was only that size! Imagine!

It looks like it weighs a-lot and probably is worth a-lot as well.

BAT and JOKE

batjoke01ls6.jpg

batjoke02ft5.jpg

batjoke03rd2.jpg

batmanhaunted.jpg

I like this picture of Batman alot from begins.. it really does make him look like a mythic creature of the night.

IMO it's very haunting..

Last edited:
I just use a dry,clean fabric towel to get most of the lint and stuff off the suit..geezz even skin particles get on this thing when handling it.

That is most impressive, Figurefreaks!

I envy you. Perfect lighting for it as well. It has that Gotham feel to it.

HT will never make another BB Fig IMO and it is kind of getting overshadowed by Joker but I think in time it will be considered one of those HT grail items.

Such a classic.

why do you think this figure is going to become a grail? I was never a fan of the Keaton costume. Don't like the yellow in the emblem and i always thought his lower face part looked too scrunched or awkward.

why do you think this figure is going to become a grail? I was never a fan of the Keaton costume. Don't like the yellow in the emblem and i always thought his lower face part looked too scrunched or awkward.

I think he mean't Batman Begins version, not Keaton...as the Joker figure is taking more of the spotlight away from the V2 Batman..i never thought the Keaton cowl made his face scrunched at all..it looks to have the most wide opening of any Batman movie cowl, not including the old 60's Batman movie.

I was watching Batman (89) this weekend and the suit does look so restrictive and Keaton's movements are very stiff because of it. I think the suit looked great though. There are certain shots like the one where he drops down into the museum to rescue Vicki Vale where his face does look very scruntched up in the cowl. Customs I have seen of him in that suit always seem to highlight this.

Back