Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a pic of my Takara Batman
2147358956_436e9ec969.jpg

Great pic nozzlewizard! :D

It came broken? or you broke it? Probably the place where you bought it. I doubt very much there is replacement parts unless it's on eBay.

I was messing around with it the other night, and it broke. Someone told me someone here got replacement pins from HT, because theirs was broke. I was kinda hoping my post would attract their attention if they had indeed gotten replacement parts.

I haven't seen any auctions on eBay for just the pins. Most people are just selling the whole rubber suit.
________
Zx14 vs hayabusa

Last edited:
I was messing around with it the other night, and it broke. Someone told me someone here got replacement pins from HT, because theirs was broke. I was kinda hoping my post would attract their attention if they had indeed gotten replacement parts.

I haven't seen any auctions on eBay for just the pins. Most people are just selling the whole rubber suit.

Sorry to hear about it man! :(

These things can be very fragile.

Do you have the TAKARA Batman Begins? Maybe this is the time to do a swap for the cape if you have it.

Lots of people here think that the TAKARA cape on the Hot Toys v2 Batman would be an improvement in terms of looks.

You really should not mess around with it in the night. :doh

Sorry :eek:...seriously, do you still have the pin …are there some way you can glue it or fix it? Is it a rubber or plastic part? I’ve done a lot of repair with a drop of super glue. ;)

Well, I was originally planning to put the Tak cape on him, but once I got him the HT cape kinda grew on me.

The tip of the pin broke off in the disc that's on the underside of the rubber suit. It's plastic, and right now I do have it super glued on, but it just bothers me to know it's broken. If I could get another pin I'm sure I could get the broken piece out, and just replace it.
________
SabrinaCutie

Last edited:
Well, I was originally planning to put the Tak cape on him, but once I got him the HT cape kinda grew on me.

The tip of the pin broke off in the disc that's on the underside of the rubber suit. It's plastic, and right now I do have it super glued on, but it just bothers me to know it's broken. If I could get another pin I'm sure I could get the broken piece out, and just replace it.

What retailer did you buy it through?

I wanted something really dark and maybe movie like to some degree so it's not crisp.
The adapter ring came in handy for this with the wide angle lens.

Last edited:
Forgive me i've never owned a Hot Toys figure before but are the joints the "ratchety" type?

Nope, not at all.

I just know them as the type of joints that aren't strong enough to hold the figure in a simple standing pose so a stand had to be included if you desire your batman to not keep falling down....

What are these joints known as, crappy ones?

I call them the opposite of the Takara joints!

Another oldie.
3124523941_c26447745e.jpg

3124343695_68db68e553_b.jpg

Big close up poster.

3124343701_6b4f279494.jpg

Credit to djpd for the sky.

Last edited:
Here's my Hat Toys V1 figure with the newly replaced V2 head sculpt, personally very happy with it and it fits on the body like a glove. Only problem was the neck joint connector is different, so I had to work that out.
watermark.php

And a quick pick of my joker with the resculpted mouth and jaw
watermark.php

Back