Hot Toys 1992 Batman Returns 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this be a straight up reissue? I have the 1.0, but honestly, other than maybe the cape, which wasn't bad at all, I can't see a lot of room for improvement.

Will this be a straight up reissue? I have the 1.0, but honestly, other than maybe the cape, which wasn't bad at all, I can't see a lot of room for improvement.

Accessories had a battle damage cowl so presumably they might be adding a Keaton head sculpt. If they're doing that, I think they'll do a new cowl and faceplates too like 89 while keeping the same body.

Accessories had a battle damage cowl so presumably they might be adding a Keaton head sculpt. If they're doing that, I think they'll do a new cowl and faceplates too like 89 while keeping the same body.
Yeah, the Keaton head sculpt could definitely use an update. I've only every displayed my Returns with the torn cowl and Keaton head. If they include the head, but not the Bruce Wayne body, then I hope they add the scratches to his face this time to complete the look from that scene. It'll look great next to Catwoman!

Well HT always seems to have room for "improvement";
Begins 2.0 they improved it with a high gloss and one less key accessory.
89 2.0 they improved it with an oatmeal texture, and caricature face plates.
So it's hard to say how they will "improve" this one? :p
you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Last edited:
Back