Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy :) I have lots - but mostly stuff which is only partly finished. I work as a toy sculptor as a job and run a small group called WGP on the side. I made lots of walking dead heads, doctor who, all those heads in my sig, the penguin (of course :) ) so many I loose track - lol. Here are a few:

_okay_you_c__ts____let_s_see_what_you_can_do_now__by_sean_dabbs_fx-d5xzhzx.png

Do you have any idea if this head would possibly work with the Medicom Hit-Girl?:panic:

I might try to get one of these Chloe heads for that.:clap

thanks bud!

I dunno actually, I'm working on the whole younger (first film) doll at the moment, so it is designed to be pretty small

thanks bud!

I dunno actually, I'm working on the whole younger (first film) doll at the moment, so it is designed to be pretty small

Coolness. Your work is excellent.

Scale-wise that might actually work with the upcoming older Medicom Mindy McCready, then.:lol

To continue to go off-topic: How I'd love to see a full 1/6 line of Kick A$$ figures. :panic:

hell YES!!!

going back ON topic - anyone caught this? they don't make adverts like THIS anymore lol!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSnSBR3r1YI&list=HL1378474307&feature=player_detailpage"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSnSBR3r1YI&list=HL1378474307&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

This Batman Returns "announcement" is becoming ridiculous. I am in fear that I may start to spend the already saved funds (which I have saved for almost two years). "I am starting to look at Barney Ross 2.0"

I wonder what to date has HT's sculpted/designed for this line. If at all anything.

Guys
Which do you think will be the better figure
the 89 or returns? I know we haven't seen the prototype yet. I only want 1 Keaton figure
I have no problem splashing the money on the 89 figure so price isn't the issue. Just all I want is one Keaton figure. I'd like some opinions please :)

I suggest that you wait for the returns figure for now. I like the possibility of getting a Keaton sculpt and it will probably be cheaper too. I plan on waiting for the returns figure for those reasons.

If for some reason Hot Toys delays so much and you get impatient, you can always get the 89 since you said that price isn't the issue. So you don't have much to lose by waiting a little longer.

ha ha - thanks guys! she's been in progress for the last couple of years, I went through several seamstress's to create the prototype outfit, countless material choices for both the catsuit and the corset. I read all about how they created the original costume, and how they used liquid silicone to keep so shiny - and found a very good version of this to spray on her to match that look!

about the vid, I just wanted to show you guys what she looked like, I plan on putting together a much more professional looking vid which does not have my daughter's voice on it shouting to Dora the Explorer - lol!

Hard to fault your work. The only slight nitpick is that the costume in those photos looks a little stretched across the crotch area, but wow, it's definitely impressive!

Woah, at first I thought you were joking Vintij, then I looked at their Facebook and saw the teaser! :panic:

Can't believe it, after this long wait they're finally here. I think I even see the unmasked Wayne head and tazer gun for Catwoman. Hopefully the full reveals are on Monday, I can't wait! :yess:

Someone make a new thread.

I know!

That glossy Batmobile with the pull out turbine engine really pisses me off. Of course they'd wait until now to reveal it. Batman Returns 2.0 and Penguin and Catwoman look great though, but that $300 price tag is a killer.

Back