Hot Toys: Batman 85 Years Announcement Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gray and blue Batman begins! With the exact same head and body as the last 20 they did! Day -1 preorder for me!

golden-armor-wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_63d96967ebf3f.jpg

This is so weird, what's even the purpose of a fully gold Batsuit? ...
He was jelous

I actually prefer this to the original Black & gold version.
Something about the purple that helps hid the unsightly joints of the previous release.

Might be tempted depending on price but fully agree these 2 announcements have been seriously weak & there better be something amazing to follow on from these

Neil
I actually don’t mind repaints from time to time since I know a lot of people collect variants, but yeah, kinda disappointing reveals for the event. Not at all what I was expecting.

HT announcement for a 85th anniversary is non other then Black and Gold Arkham Knight Batman Beyond Batman. Smh I'm not suprised literally something not a single person asked for.View attachment 726101View attachment 726103View attachment 726104View attachment 726105View attachment 726106View attachment 726107View attachment 726108View attachment 726109

joker_my_jokes_were_bad_95290fcc4216e2336425b6c0260bd8ffd374b63d.gif

tumblr_pf0autlA631sx2peuo4_400.gif

Not sure how this even celebrates Batman in any way.

The Batgirl repaint looks like the better of the two

View attachment 726112

7027bd81-e69e-4477-b3c7-4e7d3e153468_text.gif

I think this is similar to their chrome and red iron man, a quick repaint they can have available for sale at the in person event where they will hopefully show off the actual new reveals. With HT though, who knows.

Guess they had that gold Batman finished and waiting. It’s shipping from HK already.
Makes sense - they need to ship these babies off before the buyers come to their senses.
Buyers remorse hits harder than post-nut clarity. :ROFLMAO:

That's the first prime 1 statue I bought back in the end of 2019 because I knew hot toys wouldn't do it for a while. Who knew a while would probably be forever 🤣

Still one of my favorite statues!
View attachment 726154

That Ivy statue is one of my great regrets - I really wish I bought it.
Would love that exact statue as a 1/6 figure.

Back