Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, Affleck looks freaking awful in the costume on that cover. It's like someone hit him on the head with a sledgehammer and his neck disappeared into his chest.

Don't worry, that looks heavily photoshopped just like most of the other covers we've seen over the years. I don't think he'll look like that in the movie.

Here's the same suit, in action in Suicide Squad.

dxTRcLn.gif

image.jpg

Tony Stark completed the acquisition of Sideshow Collectibles this week!

Bruce is going to fire Lucius! :lol

My wish-list is for the Armored Batman to be offered not only in the single form but with a bundle with the batsignal.

I want to pose them like this:

bat-symbol.png

Damn Supes looks ripped! I don't like the neon-lit Lexcorp banner. On that Empire cover, ignoring the neck, Batman looks great. And Supermans the one that looks bad this time around lol. Snyder really needs to take control over these magazine covers.

untitled1j0sl0.gif

I really hope the figures don't disappoint. I need this in my collection!

nExBTif.gif

I was very anxious to own a Dark Knight Batman figure after getting the chance to get it with the armory Im willing to sell it to get this one lol. The gif with the neck he looks like Quagmire sayin giggitty

New Pics BTW.Found more on facebook they are from the magazine.

FB_IMG_1438172447189.jpg
FB_IMG_1438173433077.jpgFB_IMG_1438173407198.jpgFB_IMG_1438173413698.jpg

Last edited:
I love that the batsuit looks like it'll take damage going by that pic of Affleck and Snyder. It's about time Bruce's suit got a little scuffed up on film :lol

My God Affleck looks straight out of the comics as Bruce Wayne. I want HT to make all versions of him from the film.

I can't wait to see everyone saying 'BEST BATMAN EVER!!!!!!!!' next March.

1/4 scale Armored Batman. Yeah, it will be more. I'm planning ahead though. I love Marvel but auctioned off all six of my Marvel HT figs in lure of what's coming from DC this coming year.

My God Affleck looks straight out of the comics as Bruce Wayne. I want HT to make all versions of him from the film.

I can't wait to see everyone saying 'BEST BATMAN EVER!!!!!!!!' next March.

I have a visceral feeling that he will do better than what many people are giving him credit for. Admittedly, I'm not an Affleck fan in general, but I do think the Bruce Wayne/Batman role may be right up his alley.

I know it's very unlikely, but I'd love to see a sixth scale Robin suit display.

Would also be totally down for Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne figures.

That totally depends on how good the DC movies are

Not good, but how popular. And even then, it's more about the character designs. Avatar was mostly loved by fans and critics. Had near zero impact on the collector market. Large amounts of people hated 2 of the 3 Toby spider-man films, but each film generated more money from merchandise then the films made at the box office. Critics destroyed most transformers films, but again they killed it at merchandising. The film itself is often only minor in popularity of the collector items (iron man 3 was worst reviewed but has ten times the figures of the loved im1)

Armored Bat with lightup features totally will become most wanted item. To be honest I am getting tired collecting Marvel stuff because there is no definitive design. Meanwhile Bat armor most likely will become definitive design as suit using by Batman to battle Superman. I am totally down for Armored Bat

Not good, but how popular. And even then, it's more about the character designs. Avatar was mostly loved by fans and critics. Had near zero impact on the collector market. Large amounts of people hated 2 of the 3 Toby spider-man films, but each film generated more money from merchandise then the films made at the box office. Critics destroyed most transformers films, but again they killed it at merchandising. The film itself is often only minor in popularity of the collector items (iron man 3 was worst reviewed but has ten times the figures of the loved im1)

Well batman like Transformers ironman and spiderman are already household names. Avatar was more of an experience, like a roller coaster, than a fan favourite franchise.

Regardless the merch is gonna be massive but if the movies are actually good then multiply that by 3

Back