Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n0l61ynjMJ1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l5urj9HW1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l5varJ0P1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l6dqI2LY1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l6ecVC9W1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l5rarLJd1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l5qhYifu1selngxo1_1280.jpg

All wood. I have no metal working skills, not say I have very good wood skills either haha. I can't cut a straight line to save my life but I got a kitchen to look decent so I think this will be alright. It's a pain trying to get decent images to base it on to get is most accurate. It's going to be nearly the whole scene. Steps and railing behind him and all that jazz. Wish me luck!

I love this figure so much, the HS is just incredible & the detail is ridiculous,
It really feels like a deluxe figure.
I might try & acquire some DX10 accessories, shotgun, mini gun etc.
But even as a 'stock' figure he's awesome.
Will try & upload some pics of him this weekend.

Well....
I currently have my DX13 displayed with the final battle look. I wanted to turn the endo eye on for a minute to enjoy the overall look. When I went to put the back of his head on, it wouldn't line up anymore. Upon further inspection, both magnets fell out.

Is this as simple as adding a touch of glue to both magnets?

Yep! That's happened with my luke and iron man figures. Little dab of super glue does the trick.

QUOTE=River Man;6537203]Well....
I currently have my DX13 displayed with the final battle look. I wanted to turn the endo eye on for a minute to enjoy the overall look. When I went to put the back of his head on, it wouldn't line up anymore. Upon further inspection, both magnets fell out.

Is this as simple as adding a touch of glue to both magnets?[/QUOTE]

Excellent pictures everybody! This has to be one of HT best figures. Its just so detailed.

Bri

Back