Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics with new camera.
1532049_10202467084977282_1901553540_o.jpg

Loving the shelf Snake :yess:

Great pics everyone on the last few pages and congrats :clap

Such excellent sculpts. We are so spoiled by these figures now but not long ago, I doubt any of us could imagine owning collectibles of this quality. Imagine going back in time and showing this to your younger self who is looking disappointingly at Movie Maniacs series 4. :lol

Imagine going back in time and showing this to your younger self who is looking disappointingly at Movie Maniacs series 4. :lol

True. But as a collector I am proud of the experiences of collecting Movie Maniac / movie related figures from back in the day. It's "grass roots". It is interesting to see as a collector how you evolve from a $15 to a $300 figures!

Such excellent sculpts. We are so spoiled by these figures now but not long ago, I doubt any of us could imagine owning collectibles of this quality. Imagine going back in time and showing this to your younger self who is looking disappointingly at Movie Maniacs series 4. :lol

I would go further back to when all we had was the Kenner figures. Child me thinking ''ehhhh...can I have something based on the actual ****ing film please?''

I would go further back to when all we had was the Kenner figures. Child me thinking ''ehhhh...can I have something based on the actual ****ing film please?''

I wouldn't. As soon as I hit my teen years, I decided toys were hurting my game so I very creatively destroyed them all. If the DX13 was in my hands, it would have gone the way of my Kenner figures.

True. But as a collector I am proud of the experiences of collecting Movie Maniac / movie related figures from back in the day. It's "grass roots". It is interesting to see as a collector how you evolve from a $15 to a $300 figures!

Sorry, I missed this post. My real collector days began with Movie Maniacs and I do look back at those days fondly too. I remember seeing the Bank Robber Joker and thinking that it looks so great but there's no chance I would spend so much on a figure. :lol

Just got mine. Haven't accessorized him yet. Tried the sunglasses on and looks really cool when the led eyes are on. :)

12383454885_21d863bdc4_b.jpg

12383455185_d63744f916_b.jpg

12383897154_22ea4ceb9d_b.jpg

Thanks man really appreciate it! This is all new to me so I'm basically learning as I go! Haha. That was the main pose I made those for and was actually a pain getting it into it! Even as articulated as these figures are, real life natural poses are still a little tricky but it works. Still have some stuff to add but soon I'll take some full pics of it finished.

recieved a second battle damaged body out of Hong Kong for the DX13 :) and added aluminium foil behind the bullet holes of the artbox.

2dawp78.jpg

kbf975.jpg

34dh8x5.jpg

2ptze6t.jpg

2ntxueh.jpg

nv5kxy.jpg

2uivf5y.jpg

Good idea with the foil.

Man I sure wish they had switched out that M16 for the teargas launcher. We already had an M16 from the Sarah Connor figure.

Back