Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man really appreciate it! This is all new to me so I'm basically learning as I go! Haha. That was the main pose I made those for and was actually a pain getting it into it! Even as articulated as these figures are, real life natural poses are still a little tricky but it works. Still have some stuff to add but soon I'll take some full pics of it finished.

Is the cog rotateable in your dio?

Good idea with the foil.

Man I sure wish they had switched out that M16 for the teargas launcher. We already had an M16 from the Sarah Connor figure.

Not a switch out, but just added it. I like the M-16 and it makes sense to have it, along with a tear gas launcher. I really think they should have went DX07 style with this and included 2 complete figures and ditch the T-1000 statue.

Not a switch out, but just added it. I like the M-16 and it makes sense to have it, along with a tear gas launcher. I really think they should have went DX07 style with this and included 2 complete figures and ditch the T-1000 statue.

I disconcurbulate! (I dunno)

I love the T-1000 statue, a scene I've always wanted to be able to recreate. Along with the arm in the gears thing. But sure Teargas launcher aswell as the M16 would obviously be ideal.

Just if it had to be one or the other I'd have taken the teargas launcher. You don't need a 1:6 scale liquid nitrogen truck to display that accurately.

I disconcurbulate! (I dunno)

I love the T-1000 statue, a scene I've always wanted to be able to recreate. Along with the arm in the gears thing. But sure Teargas launcher aswell as the M16 would obviously be ideal.

Just if it had to be one or the other I'd have taken the teargas launcher. You don't need a 1:6 scale liquid nitrogen truck to display that accurately.

I would have preferred that statue included with a DX T-1000 instead. I will never display that thing :lol

Honestly I was thinking about it.... But then I said Hell no too much work but then I thought... Maybe haha. It depends. The first one I can probably do again and isn't too insane. Can make the molten steel better because I found a few ways of improvment and whatnot. but it still does take A LOT of time and I think they look awesome but like I said before I'm no pro. So really depends how much someone liked them and how much they'd be willing to pay :wink1:

As for this new one..... This thing has taken a couple weeks and I haven't tracked it but it seems like over 100 hours of work. but I could probably duplicate just certain parts (ie the gear and chain) and not the whole thing.

If I did another different one, it would have to be the "termination" scene. Big lit up molten steel with Arnold hanging from a chain. I just can't find a hook and chain the right size.

Sorry for the ramble, been pondering making more for commissions and I'm still torn basically.

Do you take commissions for this stuff by any chance? (come on! You all know I was building up to asking!)

Well think it over. Its actually this one you're doing right now that I'd be most interested in personally (though anything Terminator interests me). Its a scene I've always wanted to do. Your work on it certainly seems pretty damn good so far.

Ahhh hmm cough cough No Fate cough cough

Aaaaaand still interested in that too. :D This kind of thing is one of many reasons why I'm constantly at war with myself to stop buying other stuff. (current temptation being EB Robocop and imminent MMS 220 Wolverine)

Lol I'm just busting ya ballz brother. I know how you feel I'm very tempted to sell some of my Nolan Batman stuff so I can get the enterbay BD terminator

Back