Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question.. I wait listed the EX Sideshow version of this a few days ago. Do you think it will convert or should I just pre-order the regular?

I can't believe that people are actually cancelling their pre-orders based on ONE picture. For real? :lol :dunno

Jeez it's amazing how quickly some of you guys cancel a figure off of one convention picture. What's new?

tumblr_mp9ifb6Xsz1ssahoko1_500.gif

I can't help but feel a bit of joy when people are scrambling for figures that were initially "bashed" and canceled. That "I told you so" feeling is hard to resist.

I'm considering cancelling mine. Not because of the bad photo, but because I'm considering Enterbay's version instead. This does look pretty damn good though, and as a set, it beats Enterbay's, but I'm considering ditching 1/6 altogether and collect 1/4 scale only.

I'm considering cancelling mine. Not because of the bad photo, but because I'm considering Enterbay's version instead. This does look pretty damn good though, and as a set, it beats Enterbay's, but I'm considering ditching 1/6 altogether and collect 1/4 scale only.

Well then you couldn't be canceling for a better reason imo. Cuz the EB version will be DAMN hard to beat. It's still my favorite collectible.

Well, I am not one of those who likes to cancel pre-orders, that's why i meditate enough before choosing a figure. Hot Toys just made a decent job on this figure, but Enterbay just create a f...ing insane master piece!!! that's why i bought the t-800 battle damaged from Enterbay and i'm so happy

URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/img60971.jpg/]
img60971.jpg
[/URL]
OUTSTANDING!!! :clap:clap:clap

:bow:bow:bow

Last edited:
Well then you couldn't be canceling for a better reason imo. Cuz the EB version will be DAMN hard to beat. It's still my favorite collectible.

Yeah, I'm yet to see a bad pic of it. Just looks so real in every picture I've seen. 1/4 scale just has so much presence, and getting the endoskeleton recently just made me want that figure even more lol.

Back