Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaaaand they just charged my card lol. I haven't been waiting as long as you guys have so I can't complain about a few more days. I'd love to get it before thanksgiving though

Wouldn't that go against their policy? I thought they only charge your card once they have the product in their warehouse. My account says shipping soon but I don't see a charge on my card so I would ask about that if you were charged.

It used to be same day... but the were a number of the SW figures around when IG-88 came out that had up to a week between payment and shipping notifications. Although the last 2 figures I ordered shipped the same day so I figured it had gone back to the previous system.

Maybe there are a lot of these coming and they're charging early to get through the orders in a timely fashion :huh Who knows what the cap on a figure like this is when it sells out after a 6 month pre-order window?

im an impatient person I want it now lol. just deciding is it worth the extra 60 quid for the head. or should I wait till the standard version is out in the uk. was also planning on a muscle body boots pants and t shirt to make a second figure.

Love watching silent unboxing guy just to see what/if he breaks something, he's such a clumsy git. Funny things is he'll probs still sell that one on. Looks like we're going to have to be careful with that T-1000 next post.

Sideshow emailed and said they'll charge me on Monday. I just hope this ships before Thanksgiving.

No, I preordered fairly early - within a few weeks since it was announced. My last payment was delayed since June. I think I should give them a call >___<

Back