Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you've gone for a SWAT version on the left by the looks of it. No knee battle-damage at that point. I'll be doing that.

Yes mate! That's been my plan for ages. Had the mms trousers ready for a year. Still think the mms leathers are better. Also the mms boots are nicer imo. Better wear.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Kx6Sk1UEk[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t2tDMIo1ho[/ame]

Oh you've gone for a SWAT version on the left by the looks of it. No knee battle-damage at that point. I'll be doing that.

Does he have the chest damage pre vs. SWAT ream? Excuse my ignorance I'm having a senior moment.

Also that is a fantastic shot Rorywan, well done.

I can also see the rod from this release being a nice addition to the BD Robocop figure just like when Clarence stabs it into his chest/heart.

Does he have the chest damage pre vs. SWAT ream? Excuse my ignorance I'm having a senior moment.

Also that is a fantastic shot Rorywan, well done.

I can also see the rod from this release being a nice addition to the BD Robocop figure just like when Clarence stabs it into his chest/heart.

The chest and level 1 head damage happen during the SWAT shoot out.

The chest and level 1 head damage happen during the SWAT shoot out.

Cheers bud. It has been a few years since I have seen the movie and I couldn't remember.

I was going for the DX10 (Galleria), DX13 first head sculpt on a non damaged body with mini-gun and then the second DX13 head sculpt full blown BD.

So the second look may not be movie accurate but screw it.

...So the second look may not be movie accurate but screw it.
Yeah, that's what I think, too. The battle damage to the chest and knee is too distinctive to repeat, for my tastes. I don't want to look at two Arnie's side-by-side with the exact same damage. Much prefer an inaccurate inbetween stage on display... so guess I'll be on the hunt for another DX10 as opposed to buying a duplicate DX13 set. Guessing DX10 will be going for pretty cheap six months from now or so.

Cheers bud. It has been a few years since I have seen the movie and I couldn't remember.

I was going for the DX10 (Galleria), DX13 first head sculpt on a non damaged body with mini-gun and then the second DX13 head sculpt full blown BD.

So the second look may not be movie accurate but screw it.

Yeah, I'm going to try again to get the DX13 head on my DX10 tonight. I don't mind the chest damage missing... for now.

The knee and hands damage comes when he rolls off of the truck into the steel mill.

Next is arm taken off damage.

Finally, full bd head.

Yeah, that's what I think, too. The battle damage to the chest and knee is too distinctive to repeat, for my tastes. I don't want to look at two Arnie's side-by-side with the exact same damage. Much prefer an inaccurate inbetween stage on display... so guess I'll be on the hunt for another DX10 as opposed to buying a duplicate DX13 set. Guessing DX10 will be going for pretty cheap six months from now or so.

Yep that was my thinking too buddy. The full BD version as a one off figure. The Cyberdyne Showdown version with BD hands and head. :yess:

Yeah, I'm going to try again to get the DX13 head on my DX10 tonight. I don't mind the chest damage missing... for now.

The knee and hands damage comes when he rolls off of the truck into the steel mill.

Next is arm taken off damage.

Finally, full bd head.

Cheers for the info mate. Is there a problem with the DX13 head fitting onto a DX10/TTM-20 body?

Cheers for the info mate. Is there a problem with the DX13 head fitting onto a DX10/TTM-20 body?

For me, the ball on the bottom of the head wouldn't fit into the neck plug. Apparently, I'm the only one who has this problem so I'm going to give it another go tonight. I want to pose the DX10 walking toward the SWAT team with the semi-bd head.

For me, the ball on the bottom of the head wouldn't fit into the neck plug. Apparently, I'm the only one who has this problem so I'm going to give it another go tonight. I want to pose the DX10 walking toward the SWAT team with the semi-bd head.

I see buddy that is a shame to hear, hopefully all ends up okay. :pray:

Back