Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one 550 Canadian dollars plus shipping and eventual taxes means this may well be the only artisan I ever get.

How many are the making of this figure again? I’m at 2219.

And it’s 3am where I am lol.
more than I thought. The site says 4000 of the 'special edition' 1 per person, and 2000 of the 'collector edition'. So 6K total.

Got a special edition!!

It's crazy that you're allowed to buy 1 of each edition.

Message last updated: 10:20 AM

10:20AM PT Don’t compromise the mission. 50% of Black Widow (Artisan) figures have already snuck into new collections.

Clicked the text link at 12:54 and started at 799. By 1:10 I was checked out with the Special Edition. 🥳

Definitely the easiest/luckiest experience I’ve had for an Artisan figure, and good thing since this is the one I wanted most. Plus, I got to use my expiring rewards to just about knock out the tax and shipping. Not bad since I was expecting the price to be $400+

Thanks for the link earlier. My email didn't come until 5 minutes after that post, was 2200 in line. Managed to get the special edition for $405 shipped after $33 in sideshow points.

stuck on "calculating totals" - do i hit refresh???
I was also stuck on that for about a minute so do not refresh, I think the website is having issues, it crashed for me just now after ordering.

edit: (see Cap'n Cook's message below)

Last edited:
My que loaded to landing page then got an error. Lol
1000001170.jpg

Back