Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to pass on getting a second through the Collector's Edition. Will wait for the inevitable other Artisan versions of her character down the road. I'd take a Winter Soldier version or AOU.

Is it somewhat random who gets to PO first based on the order they get into line for the queue?

The queue I got into 2-minutes before the PO went live was actually quicker than the other queue I entered several minutes prior.

• SSC Text Queue (about 10 minutes before the PO went live) - could not get into PO until about 10:10am (on my phone).

• YT Community Link Queue (9:58am) - secured my PO a few seconds after the figure went live at 10am (on my laptop).
Yes, it is random, though I think it's gotten a little smoother with each release. I've been early to each "artisan" release and this is the first time I got in and out in less than 10mins. Missed Anakin and Wanda, barely got TDK Joker before it sold out and Jack Sparrow was the easiest for me to get until now.

A good artisan queue for a change.

Admittedly, I got all the way to cart with the gauntlet artisan and just did an about face with the purchase. Don’t get me wrong, the sculpt is beautiful! But, I’m already looking at a Grievous today.

However, should they ever pull a Winter Soldier BW artisan…

Had my sideshow reward points applied in checkout, hit place order button to go to confirmation page, and then the confirmation order doesn't show any discount rewards and their actually still in my account.

Got her horrible experience. Took forever to calculate and then timed out. Unbelievably was able to get through by having a Kindle open with the Silk browser while Google crashed. A *&^%$ Kindle.😡

Was freaking out so much ended up with Special and Artisan because on the Kindle wasn't sure what was in the cart and JUST WANTED TO CHECK OUT WITHOUT CRASHING.🤬

I'll have to think about what I want to do - keep/cancel/sell one. Not sure. Not gonna think about it now.😱😱😱
You can cancel within 24 hours and get NRD back

Thanks! Got the collector to. Don't need that silly gauntlet thing the deluxe comes with.

Now do I cancel the deluxe or sell it when it gets here.
The Special edition with the gauntlet will undoubtedly get you a little more on the after market should you decide to keep it and sell later once it arrives. Or, save yourself the hassle later and just cancel within the next 24hrs so you don't lose the NRD. That's ultimately why I didn't order a second. Didn't want to deal with selling it later when I know I only need one.

Got a collectors edition. When I tried to get the special it kept telling me someone had it in their cart and try again in a few.

But whatever, I wouldn't have displayed her with the IM gauntlet anyhow.

You can cancel within 24 hours and get NRD back
(y) Thanx didn't know that. Wasn't planning on two of her $$$$. Gotta ponder that one.

Why would you not get the EX? it's the same price....

For me because the gauntlet will stay in the box. Can't think how I'd use it. But read there was 4,000 Special and 2,000 collector so the Special I thought would be easier to get.

Ordered with SS but probably gonna cancel it to get NRD back as already have it on order with William Wang. Don't know if I need two versions but my head is that much of a mess these days I will probably forget about it 🤣.

FOMO was real and ordered the collectors. We'll see how I feel about it tomorrow morning or next year when the balance comes due. They are still not sold out but the special edition is all in carts

Wasn't intending to purchase this but just to check what happens. I got the same BS notice I received with Brown Suit Wolvie. Someone has it in their cart and try again later.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ordered with SS but probably gonna cancel it to get NRD back as already have it on order with William Wang. Don't know if I need two versions but my head is that much of a mess these days I will probably forget about it 🤣.
Well, yeah. It's not like we all don't have things going on besides doing this Hunger Games thing.

Back