Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are the UK and Aus regions excluded from ordering this?

Why are the UK and Aus regions excluded from ordering this?
Typical Sideshow.

No wonder people prefer InArt. At least everyone has a chance to preorder what they want from them rather than having these stupid limited editions that aren't even able to be purchased because of where you live. Having to spend almost $900 from another seller, which doesn't even include shipping, is just too much for a 1/6 imo.

It's only 50% sold out according to the queue message.

Guess there's not as much demand for this one, or people have just given up trying with this terrible lottery system.

I'm in the UK and I could order it.
Hard to say. Times are hard all over. Prices are up tho IMO this wasn't bad.

It's only 50% sold out according to the queue message.

Guess there's not as much demand for this one, or people have just given up trying with this terrible lottery system.

I'm in the UK and I could order it.

The edition size was much larger for this Artisan Black Widow (6,000 for both editions?) compared to only 1,500 to 2,500 for Wonder Woman and Scarlet Witch.

I don't mind the edition size being larger, makes access to PO easier rather than paying scalper prices on the aftermarket.

I arrived the queue almost an hour late and wasnt still able to get in. Surprised to see it wasn't sold out yet, both versions (although SE was low stock when I got in). Is the demand that low for BW? Or is ppl fed up of exclusives now lol

I was 30mins late getting in line but was able to get a non-gauntlet one (only).

I was gonna hold out for other editions/versions (a sculpted-hair TWS would be ideal), but who knows what the future will bring and this one is up for order now. Natasha was my gateway drug into 1:6 figures in the first place and this one is just absolutely stunning.

Back