Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no pers on this release? This is why I hesitated to order. I’m so tired of the dead eye stare they need pers like her and Valkyrie great sculpts but pers would change the game on this one.
She does have movable eyes.

"Features separate rolling eyeballs"

"The 1/6th scale Black Widow figure includes a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs,..."

523250-1721648544217.jpeg

She does have movable eyes.

"Features separate rolling eyeballs"

"The 1/6th scale Black Widow figure includes a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs,..."
Wow, now I don't have to feel guilty (not real guilty) of having two. Rearrange the eyeballs and give her some extra weapons and It's two different figs. Bet this one - tho I don't know if I have the guts - would make a great classic comic Widow bash.

widow.jpg

??? It's like $180 more on pop collectibles.... and he's calling sideshow the scam? Wut.
SS is the scam because they aren’t shipping artisan to Australia. What else am I supposed to do lol?

Edit:
As an aside, Joker (Batman Imposter) Artisan is currently $5480HK on TBA.

Last edited:
I’m starting to see online …people saying they passed on her…perhaps this is why the odds where better of getting this one because people know there will be other Widows down the pike.

I wish WW was this simple..I can’t even find WW for under $800 right now :angryfist:

The release date has updated to Aug-Dec 2024.

I was more than fine waiting a year for this. Next couple months OTOH are going to be tight.
At least there's no second guessing cancelling that second figure now. No way I'd be able to swing paying for two of these in the next six months.

I'm not able to add either to my cart. Have been trying for the last 30 minutes and it keeps saying check back in a few. How is Sideshow so consistently able to screw up the ordering process?
That's what it did when it got down to the last few for Brown Suit Wolverine. I tried for about 45 minutes until it finally said it was sold out.

At this price point, I am happy to own 1 Artisan Widow (okay maybe, 2). But I am not going to go for every one of them like before for sure. I am also not sure what else they can add to future versions that’s not already covered by this one, except maybe the Superhero Landing (TM) that Yelena absolutely despises…

I’m starting to see online …people saying they passed on her…perhaps this is why the odds where better of getting this one because people know there will be other Widows down the pike.

I wish WW was this simple..I can’t even find WW for under $800 right now :angryfist:

The Black Widow Artisan is a much bigger upgrade over the original figure than the Wonder Woman Artisan, which did not even include separate rolling eyeballs. Granted, the recent WW figures were much newer than the original BW, so there was much less to improve on.

Compared to the Wonder Woman Artisan, the edition size of the Black Widow is 4 times higher.

The WW was my first foray into the Hot Toys Artisan line (i might not of been called "Artisan" at the time) - speaking only from my anecdotal experience, the WW PO went smoothly for me but IIRC, the PO process was slightly different back then (no queue that I recall).

Are people putting this in their cart and walking away? Again, I'm not going to order this but this doesn't bode well for when it's something I do want. Like the Brown Wolvie; which I didn't get 'cause it was in someone's cart.

Back