Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... for those of you who don't know, I'm fairly certain he's trolling us about the feet. There is another toy board online, where obsessing over the naked feet of a toy is kinda a meme joke. so... for the record....

7pq8kq7u9e.png

Stupid question but I've never bought a non-Iron Man Hot Toy fig before.

If I buy this BW how do I go about getting a sculpted head for it? I really dislike the "doll" hair.

not alot of optons really. you can sculpt it yorself. swap the head from abigale whistler. repaint thehair from abigale whistler, and then swap it, that's about it.

Ahhh I don't think toys2 getting her in for another 2 weeks. Anyone hear anything abou their shipment?

well they sent me a payment request for whiplash about 10days after whiplash was available in hong kong.
so im assuming we should get it sent to us next week from toys2 ?

Whiplash was strangely fast as usually Toys2 shipments arrive roughly a month after HK/TH release. BW should be at Tpys2 in 2 weeks based in Eric's reply fee days ago. Abigal Whistler should make it before tue end of the this month as well. Keep in mind we have a Toronto show happening 27-29 Aug so I assume anything he receives 26-30 he won't be able to process as he will certainly have to prep for the show. Btw anyone going to FanExpo Toronto this year?

Whiplash was strangely fast as usually Toys2 shipments arrive roughly a month after HK/TH release. BW should be at Tpys2 in 2 weeks based in Eric's reply fee days ago. Abigal Whistler should make it before tue end of the this month as well. Keep in mind we have a Toronto show happening 27-29 Aug so I assume anything he receives 26-30 he won't be able to process as he will certainly have to prep for the show. Btw anyone going to FanExpo Toronto this year?

I`m heading up to Toronto for FanExpo, looking forward to it. Also Black Widow doesn't look to bad, but she`s far from a priority hopefully unlike Blade and Wolverine Widow will be availble at retail price for a little while.

I think I speak for all the rubes here: look back a few pages, and you can see all the plastic bewbs you can shake your stick at. If that's your thing. Not that there's anything wrong w/ that.

Came into the thread looking for some pics and all I find is noobs and weirdos posting all over this thread. What the hell?

I couldn't help but laugh at the way this comment sounded as I read it back. Sadly the internet always brings these people out!

You remind me of nam a bit. :D

Back