Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill has smaller "assets"... may suffer a looser torso, skin excess..

Apart from the upper torso skin, appears to be identical to BW. Abigail getting this body (but with SC silicone arms), will be perfect...

20100809_e6d0b353ed81a7648249AIJIMGlp3rQx.jpg

eem hot toys someday make a doll with the same body but in truetype caucasian and cuban version? but whith the same body

fyi guys - I heard in Asia ppl are getting "batch 2" BWs and the breast "pegs" are no longer there (meaning the surgery is not needed).

for some reason the porportion also seems to have changed for the better.
20100814_e0242833e9a1e92959a8pVctGd5ekMMU.jpg

I don't know if the proportions are more right but does the breast size seem smaller? Hopefully it is just the angle of the pic as i like the older size better with the adjustments done.

fyi guys - I heard in Asia ppl are getting "batch 2" BWs and the breast "pegs" are no longer there (meaning the surgery is not needed).

for some reason the porportion also seems to have changed for the better.
20100814_e0242833e9a1e92959a8pVctGd5ekMMU.jpg

For me it looks like the guy who has this figure took the jill valentine body . In the "Jill Valentine"-Thread you can see that he has jill valentine and at one picture you can see both figures ( BW and JV) and on this picture BW has her big breasts..

Thanks Biest! I was hoping that was the case since the picture didn't look like an official promo shot. Can't wait to see it in person.

no no guys...let me reclarify, the poster clearly states that he has batch 2 BW (its not on an english forum).

The batch 2 breasts are the same size, just without the "pegs", hence a simple push up procedure is possible (which is what the surgery was doing - just removing the pegs that are non existent on batch 2). That one pic is probably misleading to make it seem BW batch 2 has smaller assets but I think that is due to the particular angle of the picture maybe?

20100814_c6287c20c9008e25e664rzCoJ3Ss0ys7.jpg

20100814_d4084b6c87638a1ac8ccD66MQr76wTjl.jpg

20100814_a85111603650665a4da04QAK0NsClixe.jpg

so yah...to confirm, there is a batch 2. Sorry for any confusion, but this is my understanding.

Last edited:
I hope the hell Hot Toys haven't made any adjustments!!!!
I was looking forward to those King Kong sized, Heavy Hanging, Tit-sling-stretching breasts!!!

Hmmm I wonder what toys2 got since he is just getting his shipment in his week. I thought it took him pretty long to get them in compared to whiplash comedian and Aldo raine

eem hot toys someday make a doll with the same body but in truetype caucasian and cuban version? but whith the same body of BW or JILL VALENTINE?

I imagine they will, like they have done with their other truetype bodies so far.

Hmmm I wonder what toys2 got since he is just getting his shipment in his week. I thought it took him pretty long to get them in compared to whiplash comedian and Aldo raine

I can picture Geil and Eric hunched over the counter checking Black Widow's boobs while some customer walks in..:rotfl

I can picture Geil and Eric hunched over the counter checking Black Widow's boobs while some customer walks in..:rotfl

You Bastard!! :lol
Now I don't feel like checking his stock for anyone if and when he gets it :slap
:borg:

according to him its stuck in customs... so hopefully tomorrow
OK fine I will check yours then :lol

:borg:

Back