Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo BW in hand :D
I was in a rush so had no time to dissect it in Eric's shop and certainly will not undress her at work, like it's not bad enough to hae a female doll :lol
The Boobs are still huge so for those of you that were worried.... But I rather have her size down by one. They also seem to be somewhat mobile but when pushed up it would have a folding line up where the cleavage is that would not look natural :( By the way they move I would suspect the implants are still glued to the chest and the flex is due to the material itself.
My jacket arm sleeve is showing signs of wrinkles already that may evolve into cracks in the material so I will not likely pose her much.
My first Barbie :'(
:borg:

If they are already mobile that may be a good sign. Are u impressed with her face sculpt.
Is hair easy to sculpt!?!

If they are already mobile that may be a good sign. Are u impressed with her face sculpt.
Is hair easy to sculpt!?!

I like this better than T-1000 Sarah for sure but this also needs more work on the hairfront.. gotto wait for my appointment in 2 weeks to get them done by my stylist
Sorry but ppl here already staring at me :p I gotto take this touchy stuff back home after my wife goes to bed

Actually, I believe in the movie Black Widow is supposed to seem "busty" in her costume:

SCARLETT-JOHANSSON-IRON-MAN.jpg

blackwidow.jpg

Hey guys,

one question regarding Toys Square. I know they ship out items in their website, but is there a way I can pay item in Canadian dollars instead of US dollars??

There is a noticeable difference, at least one cup size, between the promo and actual film still.

Pretty sure that was due to the reality of Scarlett trimming down as a result of all her fight sequence training. However, I believe the character is supposed to be represented as athletic, yet still voluptuous. So if you consider that it is supposed to be Scarlett Johanssen as Black Widow Natalya Romanov, then her having a larger cup size isn't inappropriate.

BTW, I'm not defending the "bigger is better" mentality, just trying to explain why this fig has big bewbs. :) :peace

Hey guys,

one question regarding Toys Square. I know they ship out items in their website, but is there a way I can pay item in Canadian dollars instead of US dollars??

C$ only when you walk into the store and present hard cash ;) I imagine if you call them and inquire if you can put the order on your C$ CC using C$ he may go for that too but not sure if he will do it at par....
As for the headlights maybe it just don;t look quite as good as the real thing because the jacket cannot not fit around them as nicely as in real life. The jacket cannot just "drop back" to her tummy right below her bewbs (that poster is obviously touched up to show those crazy lines, no wonder it looks so good even big!) and therefore giving that hanging low, oversized look.. hmm pink paperclip won't help here :(

There is a noticeable difference, at least one cup size, between the promo and actual film still.

Neither the above, or "FanBoy Mentality 101" is accurate.
The Busty Hot Toys Black Widow IS.

I know about breast/cup size.
My profession requires my knowledge be as close to an exact science as possible.

Good likeness Skiman.

My jacket arm sleeve is showing signs of wrinkles already that may evolve into cracks in the material so I will not likely pose her much.
My first Barbie :'(

The material is just bad.... The should have used another (spandex/Lycra, many 12" figs use it)
IMG_5810-horz.jpg

Back