Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I believe in the movie Black Widow is supposed to seem "busty" in her costume:

SCARLETT-JOHANSSON-IRON-MAN.jpg

I think I want this figure now, to pose it like that poster. When is it due from Sideshow?

Hoping for a late night UPS confirmation from Eric. :pray:
Even if it ships tomorrow though, I won't get it until next Monday. :monkey2

bw2s.jpg

fuzzing the hair a bit myself certainly helps

bw1d.jpg

looks like they glued it on first and then after seeing those mods on the forums undid it after by cutting off the pegs and sanding off the chest themselves!

^^Geil, that last picture is just WRONG! :rotfl:slap

....But why does she look so much like a Barbie to me? Just doesn't look like a Hot Toy figure. Even with all the awesome pics you guys have taken, her "look" just isnt doing it for me..:dunno

Maybe she should be a Barbie. Mattel probably could've done better, with a figure like this. Ive seen $6-$15 Barbies that look way better than this $100+ fig. HT really dropped the ball here (imo)

Anyhoo, glad you guys are enjoyin' her, I imagine she probably looks much cooler in person; but she's just not my cup of tea....:(

Ready FIGHT!

bwvssc1.jpg

bwvssc2.jpg

bwvssc3.jpg

bwvssc4.jpg

AStar I think you are taking it out of content as you may not have read the previous pages far enough so go do some homework ;)
:borg:

^^Geil, that last picture is just WRONG! :rotfl:slap

....But why does she look so much like a Barbie to me? Just doesn't look like a Hot Toy figure. Even with all the awesome pics you guys have taken, her "look" just isnt doing it for me..:dunno

Maybe she should be a Barbie. Mattel probably could've done better, with a figure like this. Ive seen $6-$15 Barbies that look way better than this $100+ fig. HT really dropped the ball here (imo)

....:(

That could be due to the fact that actresses like ScarJo aren't anything more than T & A (not talent and ability ;)) and a pretty face. Not much else there.

Geil, what's up with BW outfit? It's all wrinkled, did you fully remove her outfit, or did it come that way out-of-box? UGH!

Ha...love the cat fight picks:rotfl

It was wrinkled partly already on the arm sleeves and the catfight pose really did not help. Probably the last time I pose her. The tightness of the outfit also ain't helping especially on the arms and the buttocks.

Sorry to hear that Geil. Initially the complaint(s) were about the saggy boobs, now its a frumpy butt. Ugh, yer makin' it an easy pass...for now unless it gets real cheap ie under 100.:(

maybe we should start looking for an alternate suit for her if this one is wrinkled out of the box... im disapointed with hot toys if this is as bad as it sounds from geil.
i should have mine in a couple of days to see how bad it is in person.

C$ only when you walk into the store and present hard cash ;) I imagine if you call them and inquire if you can put the order on your C$ CC using C$ he may go for that too but not sure if he will do it at par....
As for the headlights maybe it just don;t look quite as good as the real thing because the jacket cannot not fit around them as nicely as in real life. The jacket cannot just "drop back" to her tummy right below her bewbs (that poster is obviously touched up to show those crazy lines, no wonder it looks so good even big!) and therefore giving that hanging low, oversized look.. hmm pink paperclip won't help here :(
:borg:

thanks! Ordered already one, and Eric said I should get it Friday. Whee

Back