Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOW did you do that with their feet?

Remove TTF feets using hair dryer as shown below.
DSCF0237.jpg

Once feet is removed, little-by-little, craft a semi-sphere.....

IMG_2634.jpg

The feets should able to re-attach back to normal TTF feet joint (if you wish) without any problem.

remove ttf feets using hair dryer as shown below.
dscf0237.jpg

once feet is removed, little-by-little, craft a semi-sphere.....

img_2634.jpg

the feets should able to re-attach back to normal ttf feet joint (if you wish) without any problem.

joooo i see thanks for the information partner

Jill has smaller "assets"... may suffer a looser torso, skin excess..

Apart from the upper torso skin, appears to be identical to BW. Abigail getting this body (but with SC silicone arms), will be perfect...

20100809_e6d0b353ed81a7648249AIJIMGlp3rQx.jpg

Last edited:
sorry, for those who dunno me, I grab everything from Toys2 and Eric the owner was expecting it to show up today but since todays shipment did not include BW it should be here on Monday :D

Yeah I saw UPS picking up tons of T-1000s from Eric today when I was in his shop. They all arrived last night so he was pretty busy packing and allocating stuff today. I think he is expeting another large shipment so he was pretty hectic working his Mojo

ha ha ha mojo
i have not heard that word since Austin powers
so if hes getting the shipment in on Monday then with expedited mail to Canada it should be here Thursday or Friday latest ?

not sure what he uses for local shipment but I guess it also depends on which area you are in as east coast could be the next day but west coast likely be 4-5 days if he uses CP

I order everything from toys2 and I'm on the east coast. Normal shipping it takes about 3-4 days at the most its been 5.

fyi guys - I heard in Asia ppl are getting "batch 2" BWs and the breast "pegs" are no longer there (meaning the surgery is not needed).

for some reason the porportion also seems to have changed for the better.
20100814_e0242833e9a1e92959a8pVctGd5ekMMU.jpg

Back