Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my iron man is stuck at the customs.... omg tony stark what are u doing, been checking the tracking page 20 times a day even though i know its useless

No worries.

I have the Mark V on order from SSC. I don't have the Mark VI on order, but CSC is only about an hour from me, so when it comes out, I may cruise over there and see if I can pick one up. I'm not a big fan of the triangular chest piece, but I adore the all-gold thighs and upper arms.

Ah got ya. I would get the Mark VI for sure. I think all set up things will look damn impressive together.

Hot Toys knocked this one out of the park! I can't stop taking pics of this guy:

5381862727_e7c4821431_b.jpg

5381862189_940d9bdacf_b.jpg

5382468356_5a5d55486d_b.jpg

5382469096_cf196377db_b.jpg

5382468872_d6bed27e1a_b.jpg

5382469268_926f1477d9_b.jpg

Hey Balrog, does that Megatron transform in the gun. That look amazing man. Now I have to get War Machine and Megatron and posed them together. Is that megatron by Takara?

I blame all of the pictures in this thread (plus the participation in SS Mark VI Maquette defect / return fiasco) for my desire to purchase this Hot Toys figure. It ships Monday...

Pics are great and I stopped by Q's booth to see it in person. It's a really nice figure.

Hey Balrog, does that Megatron transform in the gun. That look amazing man. Now I have to get War Machine and Megatron and posed them together. Is that megatron by Takara?
He transforms into a gun (with one of those orange caps over the barrel, I think) and is by Takara.

Yes as slap happy said it does transform, and has probably the most fiddly, time consuming and satisfying transformation out there right now. It is a Takara release, which is getting a reissue in a couple of months so they'll be a little easier to find.

Just recieved mine today. Haven't had much chance to look at it but even through the box wow. Will post pics later of my set up. That large stand really takes up space. It was a squeeze getting all the figures in and looking good.

Also I am thinking of selling my BD Mark III now. It has a lot of little damages so I dunno what id get for it. Anyone in the uk interested? Ill post pics and details.
If not it may have to be ebay (first time seller)

Also I am thinking of selling my BD Mark III now. It has a lot of little damages so I dunno what id get for it. Anyone in the uk interested? Ill post pics and details.
If not it may have to be ebay (first time seller)

It's the battle damage version..it is meant to look like that:lol

Jkn:peace

Back