Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you guys think its nuts to get another Mark IV with my credit at a online store just to be able to pose with RDJ head and with Masked head? or just take advantage of my credit an get something else?

I'd save it and use it on the MK VI, you can always change your poses of the MK IV. But thats my humble opinion.:peace

:mad: Yeah, T1 was supposed to arrive last Friday but was rescheduled to today... Mk IV is tomorrow! :rock That should make my Monday and Tuesday pretty damn good!

Nice way to start the week if you ask me. :rock

Jim nice pics by the way.

Actually lots of nice pics by several folks.

Nice way to start the week if you ask me. :rock

Jim nice pics by the way.

Actually lots of nice pics by several folks.

It's been awhile since two figures that I was dying to get were delivered on back to back days. I'm thinking SS Vader and SDCC Luke/Han? Pretty sure those come in the first week of July 09??

But yeah, sure does make a Monday and Tuesday seem a lot cooler. :exactly:

It's been awhile since two figures that I was dying to get were delivered on back to back days. I'm thinking SS Vader and SDCC Luke/Han? Pretty sure those come in the first week of July 09??

But yeah, sure does make a Monday and Tuesday seem a lot cooler. :exactly:

That is nice when it happens. Got the Ninja and Rex tomorrow so I know what you're saying. Yeah, that seems right on the timing.

Sweet! Looking forward to your thoughts on the Mark IV.

Thanks Josh. This figure is truly impressive. The first Iron Man I got was the Mark II and it was pretty good at the time, but it honestly didn't blow me away like I thought it would. I got the Mark I after that and THAT one truly blew me away with its details and construction. This one is the same way. I am in awe of its engineering and design.

TBH I don't think I'll ever pose him with the RDJ sculpt. I would consider selling it but the collector in me wants to keep the set complete!

Yeah, this one does stand above the other Iron Man figures which I love. Can't wait to get the Mark VI and having something thats right there with it for sure.

I used mine to make a custom Stark. Might try that?

That is nice when it happens. Got the Ninja and Rex tomorrow so I know what you're saying. Yeah, that seems right on the timing.

Sweet! Looking forward to your thoughts on the Mark IV.

Rex looks amazing! Can't wait for your doily pics of him. :lol

Thanks Josh. This figure is truly impressive. The first Iron Man I got was the Mark II and it was pretty good at the time, but it honestly didn't blow me away like I thought it would. I got the Mark I after that and THAT one truly blew me away with its details and construction. This one is the same way. I am in awe of its engineering and design.

TBH I don't think I'll ever pose him with the RDJ sculpt. I would consider selling it but the collector in me wants to keep the set complete!

Jim, what is that in the back ground of your photos? Some vintage high chair for a baby?

Jim, what is that in the back ground of your photos? Some vintage high chair for a baby?

:lol Good guess, but It's an antique dentist chair! And to the right of it is an antique treadle (foot power) dentist drill! :horror

IMG_6491.JPG

They're really my wife's, who loves these kinds of things. As do I, of course. Our house is filled with antique mechanic-y kind of stuff that we find interesting, from typewriters to scales to cameras. Even an antique rowing exercise machine made of aluminum!

Yeah, the paint job on him looks like the best we've seen from Sideshow. :rock Assuming the weather holds may even get outside shots. :yess:

I was blown away by the first couple in hand pics I saw. Paint and weathering look fantastic.

:lol Good guess, but It's an antique dentist chair! And to the right of it is an antique treadle (foot power) dentist drill! :horror

IMG_6491.JPG

They're really my wife's, who loves these kinds of things. As do I, of course. Our house is filled with antique mechanic-y kind of stuff that we find interesting, from typewriters to scales to cameras. Even an antique rowing exercise machine made of aluminum!

Very cool Jim! It's awesome that you and your wife are both into that kind of antique-ie thing. I couldn't even talk my wife into an older home, much less old and interesting decor.:dunno

I was blown away by the first couple in hand pics I saw. Paint and weathering look fantastic.

Those first couple of pics are amazing. It looks like Sideshow may have finally gone full HT with paint and casting on their figures.

is the light up base not secure enough to keep him in a flying pose like the Mech Test version? I don't remember seeing any pics this guy like that

Back