Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Did you you guys not get them in HT shipping boxes?

Come on Jye, post some pics! If you dont then you are lying and dont really own the figure.

Proof is in the pudding.[/
QUOTE]

Ok ok....fine......:lol

Here are 3 pics not robbie quality. :lol

This was at 1am with my Iphone camera (not even the new iphone :lol) in a poorly lit room with my ____ty wall color and me sporting a huge migraine, on the day I received my Mark 4 no less :monkey2

I color matched the wall color to the strip pole so that you can't see it...but you can still see the shadow of it and also the clamp. :lol

Ok, brace yourselves for some really crappy photos....

yes, a camera (and 3D TV) is in my future....can't wait for my tax return :lol

Ok, I warned you folks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This figure =

picture.php

Last edited:
Nah nice pics! You need to add new Iphone to that list though. :lol

Definately new camera coming :rock

I've updated the pose already....I placed the donut box at the base.

His sole purpose to land was for the donut.

I know that I stop whenever I see donuts. :lol

Actually, I'm going to face WM towards IM as if WM is watching him land. :lol I don't even know why that's funny for me :lol

I just kid myself sometimes :lol

I like that pose though it looks good. War Machine looking at it will be cool add on. You gotta have fun with your figures. :rock

I like that pose though it looks good. War Machine looking at it will be cool add on. You gotta have fun with your figures. :rock

Actually, this image was my inspiration and I know you can't tell by my crappy photo but I was able to get him like 98% in this exact same pose (although I can't get the head to look down as much like in the original). As soon as I saw this photo I knew how he was going to be posed, it's such a bad ass image of him! :rock :clap :rock

I sat there and studied the photo in zoom mode and posed him inch by inch until I succeeded. :impatient:

For me, IM is all about flight.....it's ok if he holds the donut while flying but it's still all about flight.....landing or taking off is also fine but he has to be in the air :lol

p1010490t0.jpg

Last edited:
Got it on the weekend, but NFL playoffs and family stuff kept me busy.

A few things that have already been mentioned but just want to acknowledge:
1) This is one hell of a figure. My most pose-able, best proportionate, and most fun-with-a-camera Hot Toys figure I will have for a while.

2) That neck anomaly is there. It actually looks more like that part was scraped off with a scalpel. It's odd that HT allowed that to be mass produced. Oh, well. I'm not displaying his back anyway but I do hope that this does not become a trend with HT.

3) My figure also had a noticeable, very thin film of white residue on different parts of the armor. Most notably around the forearm rockets and near joints. I believe it to be some kind of wax as it appears to help shine the surface as you wipe it off. :)

4) The flaps at the calves can break. Be very careful when trying to open them. Helpful advice: do NOT try to open by simply lifting up from the bottom in an arc-ward motion as the directions suggest. Instead, use the provided tool supplied with the figure to pry open and create space all around the flap to lift it evenly off the surface of the leg. Next, pull straight back (away from the leg) at the top portion of the flap until it stops. Finally, lift from the bottom of the flap in an arc-ward direction to open it.

5) Please see #1. :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice pics and pose,this is the best iron man figure from Hottoys!
My old MK3 look like Hasbro or Mattel toys next to MK4.

I LOVE that flying pose too. I can't wait to get home tonight! :panic: Really glad that I decided to upgrade from the old Mk3 to this. Regardless of which film is better this figure is miles above any of the figures from the first film. The Mk1 is VERY cool and one of my favorites, but the sculpt looks about as much as RDJ as I do.

I LOVE that flying pose too. I can't wait to get home tonight! :panic: Really glad that I decided to upgrade from the old Mk3 to this. Regardless of which film is better this figure is miles above any of the figures from the first film. The Mk1 is VERY cool and one of my favorites, but the sculpt looks about as much as RDJ as I do.

Random Stark Sculpt :lol

Nice shots Cen!
Thanks Josh, and great video you posted. Nice of you to include an intermission/break because I needed to use the bathroom. ;) :hi5:

Here's where I'm at right now for the IM line:
picture.php

I started late in the game so I'm still on the hunt for a Mk.II armor. At least War Machine is on the way.

I might start using heroin...it's a much more affordable hobby.

Thanks Josh, and great video you posted. Nice of you to include an intermission/break because I needed to use the bathroom. ;) :hi5:

Here's where I'm at right now for the IM line:
picture.php

I started late in the game so I'm still on the hunt for a Mk.II armor. At least War Machine is on the way.

I might start using heroin...it's a much more affordable hobby.

at least you got the mark 1, suchh a treasure. keep it up man. if youre like me youre DYING for the mark V

Back