Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Stark Sculpt :lol

I flipped the mask open the other day and and was kinda shocked.

1286216691_kids-reaction-to-tv.gif

I would rather own 2 Mark 4's vs a 2 and 4 :lol :lol

I would rather own 3 Mark 4's vs a 2, 3 and 4 :lol :lol :lol

I would rather own 4 Mark 4's vs a 2, 3, 3BD and 4 :lol x 4

But I still want a Mark 1 :slap

I had to Flexpay this guy,
too much going on, but since I used points I won't cancel it...
$145.00 shipped!! :yess:
It will be here until next mont though... :(
Can't wait!! :rock!

:lol dude you can't even spell month right today! :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Couldn't let it go! You might need to step away from your computer Kuzeh....:nana:

Nice collection there, looks great!

I love the 2nd pic. Like he's saying "okay, everyone out of the way. I'll take care of this sh**" :lol

yeah its true he is taking charge, haha you can get some amazing poses with this figure..

Thanks Josh, and great video you posted. Nice of you to include an intermission/break because I needed to use the bathroom. ;) :hi5:

Here's where I'm at right now for the IM line:
picture.php

I started late in the game so I'm still on the hunt for a Mk.II armor. At least War Machine is on the way.

I might start using heroin...it's a much more affordable hobby.

I aim to help my audience in all ways possible. :lol

Nice group shot. The Mark II is really cool. Its neat to have a figure of it though its not in the film much. Though really neither is the Mark IV. War Machine is pretty cool as well and nice to have that rep of the suit and character in the collection.

I never order HT products through SS due to the higher prices and sales tax so I was just curious as to what the norm is with them. Grazie!

I do because of the RP factor. I like building those up and putting them towards something like stalker and cutting his price in half in a hurry. Crazie fo sho.

My Pre-Order finally went through. Now it's a race. Who will get here first? Blade from Japan (shipped 3 days ago) or Iron Man from Canada (shipped today).

Back