Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Timo,

That stinks man. I hope you find something out soon. :pray:

So, Leo responded today and already apologized for the late reply.
He filled a complaint to german and chinese post departments and says that he thinks german custom department is the problem.

But...he said that it's impossible that I could track my parcel with the number from HK Post. But that was the case the last 3-4 times, which I told him...

I also told him that the post department of frankfurt airport told me parcel hasn't even arrived in germany and he said due to the complaint he sent, that he'll send me a new parcel if my MarkIV doesn't show 'til next week.

Means:
MarkIV either way.
:)

He filled a complaint to german and chinese post departments and says that he thinks german custom department is the problem.

But...he said that it's impossible that I could track my parcel with the number from HK Post. But that was the case the last 3-4 times, which I told him...

I also told him that the post department of frankfurt airport told me parcel hasn't even arrived in germany and he said due to the complaint he sent, that he'll send me a new parcel if my MarkIV doesn't show 'til next week.

Means:
MarkIV either way.

Awesome! Watch the stress of this situation finally melt away when you get to unbox him :clap

great work on the iron Patriot...looks very cool.....
Steve? How did you make that casual TS? I like that a lot.

Thx, he is made from the MIV hs, Mech test body, TTA neck peg (its longer), Wolverine jeans, TTL black biker boots, Playhouse GSG9 long sleeve shirt, Punisher belt and Wild Toys biker jacket. He was pretty easy to make.

Thx, he is made from the MIV hs, Mech test body, TTA neck peg (its longer), Wolverine jeans, TTL black biker boots, Playhouse GSG9 long sleeve shirt, Punisher belt and Wild Toys biker jacket. He was pretty easy to make.
That neck peg is perfect.
Without it, he would always look like he is saying :dunno.

I got my Mark IV today from Sideshow and just finished unboxing. Man, this figure is awesome. So glad that I finally got one. I was afraid that due to having to cancel my preorder, that I would never be able to afford it, but got lucky.:yess:

The likeness on the RDJ sculpt is freakin amazing. I love the articulated fingers too. The smooth aerodynamic armor is so well done...it's soo believable that a dude is inside it. This is my first Hot Toys Iron Man, and now I want more...:slap

do the armor plates at the back of the hands come off? they prevent the hands from bending back for a natural re pulsar blast. i can rotate them until they are at the palms which helps some

do the armor plates at the back of the hands come off? they prevent the hands from bending back for a natural re pulsar blast. i can rotate them until they are at the palms which helps some

the front flap can come off. I was trying to do a repulsor hand pose and it popped off. It snapped right back in and it's fine.

Means:
MarkIV either way.

I ve been buying Hot Toys figures since 2005 and the best two dealers are Goodshipped and H-K Apestore.Bought the Tumbler through Leo and it arrived in perfect condition and with NO customs charges.Truly he is one of the best.

One of the best weeks ever, as far a figure buying:yess: All I have to say is...
DSC02338.jpg

thanks:D It's so hard to pick a favorite, I guess I now know what parents with multiple kids feel like:lol

:lol

I like the VI the best but they all look great and you have them all so it doesn't matter which is best. :rock

Back