Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A toy's never too old for new pics, right?

ironmanui.jpg

hm. i posted some pics in this thread yesterday but they apparently need to be approved by the moderators. And they weren't even of a nude Tony Stark!
Just Iron Man mk IV vs Commander Cody.

Do you guys think the release of the secret project MK IV will drop the value of this one? Now another way you can get a RDJ headsculpt? Nahhh different color armor altogether.
Still wondering should I sell my MK IV or V? which one will i kick myself later on for selling?

Do you guys think the release of the secret project MK IV will drop the value of this one? Now another way you can get a RDJ headsculpt? Nahhh different color armor altogether.
Still wondering should I sell my MK IV or V? which one will i kick myself later on for selling?

I'm not a big IM fan, but personally I'd keep the IV as it's the best representation of the most iconic representation of IM. Depends on your taste of course. I can't see either the IV or the V losing any value though if it's purely the dollar factor.

I'm not a big IM fan, but personally I'd keep the IV as it's the best representation of the most iconic representation of IM. Depends on your taste of course. I can't see either the IV or the V losing any value though if it's purely the dollar factor.

:goodpost: Agree 100%. :hi5: :peace

It's the reason I love the Mk.IV.
It's the armor that reminds me most of my IM comics when I was a young boy. "The Invincible Iron Man". :rock

Took the Iron Man dive and scored one of the MK IV SDCC exclusives, so decided to back track and pick one of these up.

Freaking awesome is putting it lightly! Easily one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Also picked up a War Machine at a great price, and my exclusive is en route. Loving these IM figs :yess:

Took the Iron Man dive and scored one of the MK IV SDCC exclusives, so decided to back track and pick one of these up.

Freaking awesome is putting it lightly! Easily one of my favorite pieces in my collection. Also picked up a War Machine at a great price, and my exclusive is en route. Loving these IM figs :yess:

I think the IM line is the best HT has ever made...and the upcoming MK V looks absolutely stunning.

Image0318.jpg

https://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j433/dino76m/hot%20toys%20iron%20man%202%20mark%20IV

[IMG]https://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j433/dino76m/hot%20toys%20iron%20man%202%20mark%20IV/Image0322.jpg

Image0323.jpg

Image0324.jpg

Image0338.jpg

Image0339.jpg

Image0340.jpg

Image0380.jpg

Image0321.jpg

I have MK IV and WM and they are two awesome figures, very cool.

Back