Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the shipping notice for mine. This'll be my first HT, though the 3rd one I've ordered.

IM-3-d.jpg

guys I seem to have my iron man mark IV fading on his undies, is there a way for me to disassemble it from the body to get them repainted again?

guys I seem to have my iron man mark IV fading on his undies, is there a way for me to disassemble it from the body to get them repainted again?

youll never match the paint. but some new undies from ebay, and keep them out of the sun.

sun will fade anything.

Seriously, what is UPS's major malfunction? I'm waiting on my Mark IV to be delivered today. Now, I get regular shipments from DCBS that always get delivered an hour after I'm home from work. But when a package requires a signature, they try to deliver it at 11:00 in the morning. WTF!?!?

I just went through that. My regular driver said it depends on the driver. But furthermore, I signed the slip and stuck it to the door, and the sub said he couldn't accept that. The regular said the guy was full of it. Luck of the draw I guess.

Yeah, I didn't take any chances with it this time around and arranged to go pick mine up at UPS. As a matter of fact, I just got back from that. So, in 4 days, I've brought into my house my first HT and then three more (Thor, Black Widow, Wolverine and Iron Man Mark IV).

I think this could medically be termed as an illness...

So, in 4 days, I've brought into my house my first HT and then three more (Thor, Black Widow, Wolverine and Iron Man Mark IV).

I think this could medically be termed as an illness...

It is, and you will not be cured until Hot toys folds (which wont happen anytime soon)

see you in Hot Toys-aholics Anonymous :wave

Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I just noticed that the inside of the RDJ neck post has some red stains that seems like it may have rubbed off from the ball joint. I've only removed the head once when I put the RDJ head on and I don't think I noticed the red stains on the inside of the post before. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

Back