Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yes this are good news for most of us... but when will we see some pics??? :D
The Mk I in the Hall of Armors pics, is the "old" one or the new one?

A-freaking men.

busey_clapping.gif

That is the most awesome clip ever

I love BIG TIME be a HT collector and I own all the armors just remindme when I was 10 years old and make crazy my father,grandfather and uncles get for me all the line THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN made by KENNER!! :)

Everyone should buy this! It's going to be a better version of the original. I'm stoked. This is definitely one piece a lot of IM collectors are missing right now. High five for a solid price. Maybe they'll up the size of the figure to get it more size accurate this time.

I'm interested to see if they go the Obi route with this and make the head easily detachable so it can go on a TT.

I'm really happy about this news. The Mark 1 was the figure that made me stand up and take notice of Hot Toys. At the time i was selling them not collecting them so i never kept one for myself. Now that i've jumped on the Hot Toys collecting bandwagon it's good to see i have the chance to pick one up.

It sucks that my Mark I will be rendered somewhat obsolete, but I'll be interested in seeing what they do with this.

Dam its almost the same. Well I hope they start making fake Blade's, seems its the only way to get a release of something. So whatever is going for insane money on Ebay they will try to produce an imitation.

So when will we get news on a new wolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back