Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

Be nice if anyone can translate:

559543_446330115451229_32752120_n.jpg

Is that Chinese?

From those recent pics...
I'm gonna say he is diecast. The images in the workshop show NO movement of the limbs.

Everytime I see these proto pictures I'm a little more convinced I'm buying this figure. Plastic, die caste, price...... these things have no meaning anymore. I know I want.

From those recent pics...
I'm gonna say he is diecast. The images in the workshop show NO movement of the limbs.

Why is that a prerequisite for diecast? I don't know either way, but the diecast figures all appear to have quite good articulation.

Why is that a prerequisite for diecast? I don't know either way, but the diecast figures all appear to have quite good articulation.

Could also be a 'power pose' figure.
:dunno

Not really a power pose with it just standing there..

Anyways people are saying the article states that it'll be plastic since Diecast was too hard to pull due to the level of detail.

They should of added the bird in whiplash 1 would of been cool accessory.

That's extremely exciting! Love how the whips are being done for thsi one! Even looks like the whips will light up!

Be nice if anyone can translate:

559543_446330115451229_32752120_n.jpg

someone pmed me asking me to translate this.

ok first of all this picture is super blurry and small and its really hard to make out some of the words.

But from what I can see this article says nothing really interesting so you are going to be disappointed. Top left says something about hall of armor, I think it talks about what features it has (fake holograms or something). The red box basically talks about how hot toys keeps making iron man (LOL). it says something about tony stark in race driver suit and battle damage war machine, but they are not implying that hot toys is planning on making those.

I have a hard time making out what the tiny words in the middle are saying. SOmething about how the Battle damage VII has never been made, and now it is used to promote iron man 3 so it is going to be very popular. something something(people who invest in figures for profits?) and south Asian fans did something, and real devoted fans are something something, maybe they are talking about how hard it is for fans to get it due to scalpers, dunno.

bottom right says that hot toys quality should improve due to their competitors. It also talks about the life size iron man event in hong kong and also a new store or something called secret base. basically unimportant if you are not in hong kong.

bottom left is the only part that actually talks about whiplash, it says that "regardless of whether whiplash is made in diecast, it will probably be well received" this does not imply that it will be diecast, it's just something the magazine guy wrote.

Many thanks for taking the time to do that.

So the BD MarkVII is going to be scalper proof? What are we going to have to fill out a ****ing credit app to get this guy pre ordered???

Im so ready for Whiplash! Thank you for taking the time to translate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back