Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just swapped out my Toy Biz and Medicom GR for the HT version. And since we're sharing collections...I still have about 60 in the closet along w/ the Power Loader and Tumbler. I dream of the day where I get my own man cave and have about 3 of these cabinets.

IMG_20110610_171301.jpg

I like the KISS smoke and lights better :D

That's what I was going to say. I would put KISS on the second shelf and GR elsewhere. Not saying anything negative against this GR piece, but that KISS set-up is FTW:clap:clap:clap

Also, that Darth Vader is freakin' huge. Is that the Medicom?

I just swapped out my Toy Biz and Medicom GR for the HT version. And since we're sharing collections...I still have about 60 in the closet along w/ the Power Loader and Tumbler. I dream of the day where I get my own man cave and have about 3 of these cabinets.

IMG_20110610_171301.jpg

I would like to get closer look of that no name (Clint Eastwood) gun fighter on last shelf last figure,

Didn't mean to totally hijack the thread.

Looking side by side you see that the Hasbro cycle is actually pretty nice. Aside from the paint and differecent mold for flames they are actually very similar.

I already made some modifications to the Hasbro and medicom items, but I want to re-paint the Hasbro bike. Alclad now makes metallic blue which is perfect fot the gas tank.

Just got my Ghost Rider, pictures and words can't describe how kick ass this mofo is. One of my top 5 from Hot Toys. Glad I preordered....I'm gonna cry....

$250ish. $270 from Sideshow. That's actually not a bad price considering eBay markups (where it seems to be going for around $350ish).

Wow. Yeah I agree with you then :lol

Had no idea he was retailing for so much out of the gates :monkey1

Beautiful 1/6 though, definitely worth the $ imo :rock

$289? Ouch. How much was he originally?

Around $270. This is the first time that I've ever heard of Forbidden Planet before. If I had known that they were going to have this in stock I think I might have waited, rather than got one for a bit more on eBay...I don't have any patience.

But it's a great set nonetheless.

Around $270. This is the first time that I've ever heard of Forbidden Planet before. If I had known that they were going to have this in stock I think I might have waited, rather than got one for a bit more on eBay...I don't have any patience.

But it's a great set nonetheless.

Tell me about it! Patience is the virtue I do not have and that is brutal in this hobby :panic:

I've heard a lot of good things about this store though I've never used them personally. Typically I go through SSC for my Hot Toy's that I can PO ;)

Glad to see this figure turned out so well. When it's displayed and lit up it really holds it's own :rock

Back