Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think mine might have just shipped as well... was still able to get it for 10% off last week :rock

Last edited:
got mine today, i thought of losing the bike but now i'm having second thoughts keeping it. sweeeeet. \m/
i bought another set of his leather clothes. still looking for another flaming skull...what can i say, i like my boneheads. :lol

The only thing I am not thrilled about is hard it is to get a good pose of him sitting on his bike. The pants limit his articulation a lot. Also mine has an issue where even with the power off, the bike still lights up very slightly. I had this issue with one of my Iron Man figures before. I just ended up removing the batteries.

Overall a great figure, unfortunately mine has the one flaw.

DSC_0723.jpg

DSC_0724.jpg

in the process of building a second ghost rider. anyone keen on trading a flamehead for my nick cage head.:gah:

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:
i'm gonna throw little nick cage's head at you.:mad:

these heads cost like 80 bucks on evil bay. bonehead and cage.:slap

:lol

Honestly I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what to do with that loser (cage) head.

The best idea I have come up with so far, is to sculpt a huge blonde mullet on the sculpt for the Con-Air look.... Be halarious at best

Honestly I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what to do with that loser (cage) head.

The best idea I have come up with so far, is to sculpt a huge blonde mullet on the sculpt for the Con-Air look.... Be halarious at best

here's a variety of choices...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8[/ame]

:lol

*on a serious note, could pass as castor troy at least.:dunno

Cage head sells for $20-$30 more than the flame head on eBay.

I'd take it there, sell it for $70-$85 and just buy a 2nd flame head :lecture

yep, there seems to be a lot of closet nick cage followers out there. :lol
i'd probably take it there if i cant find a freak to swap with. ebay is my last resort. :/

Just saw this at Forbidden Planet in NYC and I'm not too impressed. The bike actually looks like the toy my gf has always called these. Its not as elaborate as the batpod but something about it screams of flimsy, maybe its the flames that arent as bright as the proto pics or the the molded plastic chain fork that doesnt incorporate the actual chain links the way the prototype does? The figure is way too thin to be Nic Cage and the flame head itself is disappointing. First time I've seen a MMS that doesn't give me the "real" feel.

I sat in rush hour traffic for 2 hours yesterday just so I could drive 15km to pick this guy up and boy am I glad I did. I love the bike!

Back