Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be handy for those who would want to do that if the flames could be removed so they could be sent of to a pro painter if they can't paint themselves.

I'm sure you can pop the head off and send it to someone. All kidding aside if someone wants to thats fine since they're paying for their figure. However, when I review it the way it looks in the pics assuming in hand looks as good will be a major positive I mention.

It all depends on the lighting my friend. Or If your on acid tabs he will look very alive. lol

2011-04-303.jpg

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

I just put my order down on the wait list at SSC. I hope it converts soon. This guy is going to look sick next to the other Marvel figures!! I would've like to of seen a little more colour/black wash to highlight the skull features... but the sculpt is looking much better than the initial prototype photos... which to me looked terrible.

Can not wait for this to arrive, man them pictures :drool
Not sure how I'm going to display this yet, not really looked into the measurements but I'm guessing it's going to be a tight fit for a Detolf?

Geeezzz what great pics- this is so cool- I had little interest in it till I saw the in hand pics- amazing! This will be a quick sell out!

I believe GR figure is the first movie figure to utilise the Adv. TT torso... You might want to get one for a Nic Cage bash (with the neck not looking too long), you'll need a TT (fixed neck) connector too ... though narrow TT should suffice

Description on GR's TT,
Adv TT (no leg covers) with the exceptions:
1. Slim forearms
2. Much smaller ball on the torso to neck joint.. hence smaller socket on Nic Cage and flamming skull head.

The rubber pelvis cover on Adv. TT is prone to staining by the pleather pants

Last edited:
Back