Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ToysDaily:
ap_20110506125226490.jpg

ap_20110506125329919.jpg

Insanely brilliant!:thud:

I can hear the flames crackling in that shot. One of the best pics I've seen on here.

The flames are unbelievable under correct lighting..

I am glad i poed mine.. wohoo..

I just saw the movie. I dare to say this is one of the worst movies Ive seen in my life!!! What a piece of crap! I like the figure, but man I hated the movie so much. I doubt I should buy this one.

We all agree the movie, errr ahhh is not a classic.
Which is why this HT release is so stunnning- we WANT it despite the movie!!!

A friend of mine who works as a prof photogragher believes the shots have been doctored. Not shopped, but "contrast layered". Don't ask me for specifics, but they essentially darkened the blacks and turned up the lights to create that great effect. I'm still getting it though. Looks too cool.

I just saw the movie. I dare to say this is one of the worst movies Ive seen in my life!!! What a piece of crap! I like the figure, but man I hated the movie so much. I doubt I should buy this one.
I've posted this elsewhere before, but one thing to consider is this--despite the movie being bad, this is gonna be the best Ghost Rider figure in existence, IMO. Just like HT's Wolverine is the best Wolvie. So if you want fancy Marvel figures, it might be worth making that compromise and forgetting about the association of the figure with the movie.

Plus, with this specific figure (as is the case with some of the Iron Men with the helmets on), he could pass as a comic version just as easily as a movie version. Folks collect for different reasons, and I respect that, but I personally am willing to overlook the bad movies when it comes to Marvel Hot Toys.

A friend of mine who works as a prof photogragher believes the shots have been doctored. Not shopped, but "contrast layered". Don't ask me for specifics, but they essentially darkened the blacks and turned up the lights to create that great effect. I'm still getting it though. Looks too cool.

Didn't need to be a expert prof photogragher to tell the shots have been edited. No different than the photos Maulfan posts up that people fap over. Doesn't take away from the awesomeness of this piece.

I've posted this elsewhere before, but one thing to consider is this--despite the movie being bad, this is gonna be the best Ghost Rider figure in existence, IMO. Just like HT's Wolverine is the best Wolvie. So if you want fancy Marvel figures, it might be worth making that compromise and forgetting about the association of the figure with the movie.

Plus, with this specific figure (as is the case with some of the Iron Men with the helmets on), he could pass as a comic version just as easily as a movie version. Folks collect for different reasons, and I respect that, but I personally am willing to overlook the bad movies when it comes to Marvel Hot Toys.

You got I good point. I am glad I saw the movie today... I still have time to decide if I buy the figure before its released. I cant believe how there are plans for a sequel.

Back