Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 feet- meaning 2 five foot items stacked on top of each other?

Yeah man, Detolf's are 5 feet high...

detolf-glass-door-cabinet-brown__72928_PE189178_S4.jpg

And YES pics! PLEASE! of the ghost rider man!

Nope and nope guys....

Corner to corner does NOT fit. I heard the bike is exactly as tall as a 1/4 Bruce by Enterbay - 40 cm

I thinks I'm going to display them separately... that way I can hide the scaling problem and buy those 15 inch cases...

Dam! I was hoping it will fit. Thx u.

Heeeeeeeee's here.

The box is massive, had a quick peak and he looks sweet!

Gotta go out now though so i'll have to have a better look in a few hours.

out for delivery right now so should be with me within a couple of hours:yess:the :impatient:is over:hi5:.Il post some pics up when he arrives:thud:
scrub that he`s here now!!!the bike weighs so much more than i expected and feels more than worth the outlay,in quality just as much as detail.The skinny body people have quoted is definately not the case imo and looks just right,havent put it all together but with an awesome box as well this feels like a good buy right now!unless his head falls off im in awe atm:)

Last edited:
Onesixthbruce's bulletproof packaging, gotta love it :hi5:

You have to take the head off then the neck cover to turn on the heads light switch. The head is fine for taking on and off easily anyway without the whole neck coming off.

This wont fit in the detolf (i have tried) its far too long at just over 19".

Also there is no black stand thing at the back near the exhaust that was shown for display, It stands nicely enough anyway as is.

You will need to get 3 AAA batteries for the bike but i'm sure you all know that anyway.

P1020933.jpg

P1020934.jpg

P1020936.jpg

P1020937.jpg

P1020940.jpg

P1020941.jpg

P1020942.jpg

P1020943.jpg

P1020945.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the response halfbaked, appreciate it. I hope one from SS comes through, but if not I will be sure to get 1 off my LCS within the next cpl weeks (they have a few but cost a little extra), not sleeping on this 1!

Awesome pics Crimsonbob, this piece looks amazing! Also, the "issue" scale of the bike a cpl others have mentioned really doesn't seem to be that much of an issue. It looks to blend in fine as 1:6... and paired with the GR just rocks! Dude btw is that a medicom Dredd in your detolf or a custom? Looks like comic version from what I can see, nice 1!

Btw GR is 13" tall (give or take a few mm) from tip to toe with the flame head and without the stand.

I'll also take some piccies tonight when its dark to see how the heads light looks.

Awesome Crimsonbob! Thanks for the effort.

By the looks of these pics... the scale of the bike doesn't seem to be an issue, it's how low it is... seems short height wise?

Is there a two tone paint job on the gas tank? I see red in the highlights?

oh man, so much for corner to corner in a 15 inch case!

maybe I'll keep it in saran wrap :lol

Back