Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After taking off my GR head I noticed the red fiery neck piece has left a small smear on the inside of GR jaw, i guess from me poising his head. Its bothering me but i can only see it if i take off his head so its cool...i guess. Ive also lost some paint on the tip of the bottom tail pipe that touchs the surface i have it on which sucks. That kickstand SUCKS.

So don't get this crappy figure then? Seems like a lot of issues being reported. The worst being, we get a Nicholas Cage Coppola head sculpt.

does Danny GR look different than Blaze GR? Never followed the comics really...

This is the original Johnny Blaze version:

rider.jpg

ghostrider008.JPG

Then there's Danny Ketch, the early 90's reboot:

406px-GhostRiderDanny442.jpg

And lastly there's the real original Ghost Rider that has nothing to do with the other two:

Hamilton_Slade_%28Rider%29_%28Earth-616%29.gif

I had to read that goofy sentence like 5 times! :lol There was Josh thinking of you and then women who were thinking of you and Josh making love to one another but then you started thinking of yourself, which is just selfish.... shame on you!

Yeah, it was a one time thing between me and Josh. I am selfish. :monkey3

I'm way behind here but can someone tell me is this is a unique body from HT just for Ghost Rider or similar to the T-1000 body? It's not just a TT, right? Narrow shouldered or something?

well the movie bike isnt like any other GR bike, is it? I was just referring to the character. Movie Blaze looks like comic Ketch from those pics

I'm way behind here but can someone tell me is this is a unique body from HT just for Ghost Rider or similar to the T-1000 body? It's not just a TT, right? Narrow shouldered or something?

It looks like a TTA from the body auctions on eBay. Weird huh? He looks pretty thin in the leathers.

Last edited:
Buying this figure is so exciting. But now the cheap kickstand has me worried... that little itty bitty piece of plastic makes the entire thing! It's gonna be the end of days if it doesn't hold! THE END!!!

The end of what? Better be something sweet!

btw Can not wait for this piece!

So, do you have the Tumbler as well?

the end of all...and no Tumbler

i like the 90's Ghost rider thats the one i first saw

I like the one in black with the spikes/studs all over, not the blue version like the most recent MU figure

Back