Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a TTA from the body auctions on eBay. Weird huh? He looks pretty thin in the leathers.

TTA? Truetype Advanced? Seriously? If so, that is weird. Sure looks slim shouldered in the pics.

I've got an advanced and a loose jacket and it sure don't look like it would fit.

TTA? Truetype Advanced? Seriously? If so, that is weird. Sure looks slim shouldered in the pics.

I've got an advanced and a loose jacket and it sure don't look like it would fit.

I'm on my mobile Greg or else I'd post a quick shot of the TT but if you just do an eBay search you'll see for yourself. The arms are TTA arms, but I guess the torso could be something different?

Today I got the biggest Hot Toys box I've ever received and got the Ghost Rider and the Hellcycle. It's awesome and pretty heavy! I'm looking around my room to figure out where I'm going to put this thing.

Some initial thoughts can be found here. I'm also planning to experiment with the figure to do a 3-D video showcase. Example of the video effect can be found below.

5814345968_dd35b23747.jpg

5814346018_afb9a87e60.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i9o7muXUbo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i9o7muXUbo[/ame]

That hell shotgun is seriously lacking. I ended up displaying GR with the regular shotgun instead. I wish HT had spent more time on the hell shotgun because i really liked it in the movie. This has nothing to do with GR but i would love if HT made a warg with Gothmog that would be cool as hell.

That hell shotgun is seriously lacking. I ended up displaying GR with the regular shotgun instead. I wish HT had spent more time on the hell shotgun because i really liked it in the movie. This has nothing to do with GR but i would love if HT made a warg with Gothmog that would be cool as hell.

The paint is a bit weak on it, BUT it was something that HT included at the last moment. It was not listed in the initial specs.

The paint is a bit weak on it, BUT it was something that HT included at the last moment. It was not listed in the initial specs.
Yeah, it is a freebie, so no reason for anyone to get too worked up about it of course. But it really stands in contrast to what Hot Toys typically gives you. This might be the lowest quality accessory I've ever got from them.

Back