Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So even if this is starting to arrive from Hot Toys, am i right in thinking that SSC will get it about a month after Hong Kong gets it?

If so that's around the second week in September, then we'll probably get a notice of cards being charged in 14-27 days so by the time we are charge were looking at the first week of October.

One thing that bothers me a little about IM 2 was that they made Jarvis' role much, much smaller from the first film....I can't even remember any of his lines....

One thing that bothers me a little about IM 2 was that they made Jarvis' role much, much smaller from the first film....I can't even remember any of his lines....

He does have a rather lengthy bit in the beginning when he gives the exposition on Tony's condition.

"Unfortunately, the device that's keeping you alive is also killing you..."

I'd rather it be done when it's done than rushed. I also can't say I'm in too much of a rush for it to ship. There's a few things coming up I want to buy.

It'll be nice to have in-hand pics on this. My Flex states up until October so either way I've got a wait but I am looking forward to seeing how this panned out.

and Toys2. It was sold out at Toys2 but a few days after it was available again.

well that is interesting. those fools made me look misinformed on FB yesterday as i was yelling at someone about the age old debate of WHY HT makes all the iron man armors, and that they are their most successful pieces. i said the mark v was sold out. and here it is... back for sale.
i also mentioned that the grey IV sold out immediately, only taking a half hour. and the other guy was like, half hour, thats HARDLY immediate.

hahahaa:rotflhahaha really?

thats pretty damn fast. have any other HT's sold outt hat fast when offered?
not even superman who was cryed about for MONTHS. granted his prod. numbers were prolly higher than the exclusive iron man, but that doesnt change what i was saying.

What happened was that Toys2 sold out its first allotment, and then recently got confirmation of a second one, hence the available batch.

Back