Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just say no, people.

Cute-puppy-dog-eyes-007.jpg

"The armor is the wrong color, I am cancelling my preorder!!"

Sneak peek at the mark 47 armor:

cp,375x360,s,ffffff.u1.jpg

Color placement is spot on!

....LOL

Maybe Ht should run an "Adopt a Tony today!" type of ad campaign.... would work with the ladies. He's definitely cuddly enough to adopt, if a bit snarky. His money will help offset that, though. Er, it would IRL. :lol

Wow.. never thought I'd see the day when Ramatuelle acts like a troll.

Singapore.

As what edheng has mentioned, it is going for S$306 for prepaid order, so it works out to be about US$245.

Dude, can you help me get one from Sing? I'll pay for the whole thing plus shipping to Indonesia, and then some. Though I need to see how much it's really going to cost first.

Dude, can you help me get one from Sing? I'll pay for the whole thing plus shipping to Indonesia, and then some. Though I need to see how much it's really going to cost first.

If you really want, let me know then. Although I have no idea how much it will cost to ship to you directly.

Maybe you can try to fly over to pick up when you are free. :lol

If you really want, let me know then. Although I have no idea how much it will cost to ship to you directly.

Maybe you can try to fly over to pick up when you are free. :lol

You know what, I might do that. Though I might ask you where to get one cheaper because I bought an HT figure at Bugis Junction a couple of years ago only to be told by a mate that he got it cheaper at a Sunday Bazaar or something around People's Park in Chinatown :slap

Wow.. never thought I'd see the day when Ramatuelle acts like a troll.

Disagreeing with the veracity of your manip = trolling? Ok.

Please post a picture of the real RDJ showing his eye size as anywheres in the same universe as your manipulation; I will wait with interest. [And I'll probably be waiting for awhile.]

[And The Situation, lol!]

Wait, let's see... I will go look:

robert-downey-junior-20070826-3031271.jpg

vs:

Tony2_zps49769f3d.jpg

...nope, not seeing it.

You know what, I might do that. Though I might ask you where to get one cheaper because I bought an HT figure at Bugis Junction a couple of years ago only to be told by a mate that he got it cheaper at a Sunday Bazaar or something around People's Park in Chinatown :slap

Yeah, the shop that you bought from is actually the master distributor of HT in Singapore. They offer good prepaid prices but once it is over, prices will shoot up.

Let me know as I have my own contact who is able to offer good pricing. I have already PO-ed 2 sets of Tony Stark from him.

Yeah good work on a squinting RDJ...

He isn't squinting, he is *indoors* for crying out loud.

The two pictures showed his head in approximately the same position. Pics showing him looking up, down, intentionally widening his eyes, with eyebrows raised etc. are not really convincing me. Neutral stance please, head in about the same position.

This is still all a tempest in a teapot, since THIS IS NOT THE FINAL SCULPT. Sheesh.

Yeah, the shop that you bought from is actually the master distributor of HT in Singapore. They offer good prepaid prices but once it is over, prices will shoot up.

Let me know as I have my own contact who is able to offer good pricing. I have already PO-ed 2 sets of Tony Stark from him.

That makes a whole lot of sense!

Will do. Once the PO is up :) Thanks a lot buddy. I'll definitely contact you the next time I go there. Went there during Christmas last year actually.

Disagreeing with the veracity of your manip = trolling? Ok.

Please post a picture of the real RDJ showing his eye size as anywheres in the same universe as your manipulation; I will wait with interest. [And I'll probably be waiting for awhile.]

[And The Situation, lol!]

Wait, let's see... I will go look:

robert-downey-junior-20070826-3031271.jpg

vs:

Tony2_zps49769f3d.jpg

...nope, not seeing it.

I see your point, though to be fair, in that pic of yours he has bags under his eyes which suggests that he's giving his best look for the press and got bombarded with camera flashes hence the squint (conjecture, but the point is he has bags under his eyes so he's definitely squinting slightly).

Yeah good work on a squinting RDJ...

32302240_zps7493ed37.jpg

Robert-robert-downey-jr-704584_512_512_zpsd2d2359d.jpg

These show him being natural. My manip is slightly too wide, I'll give you that.

And by trolling I mean you posting unnecessary posts below the one I quoted above. I know you're trying to make a point. But to blatantly dismiss my point and rally others to choose your point over mine (and some other members) is troll-ish.

Let's cut to the chase. This is a discussion board. The thread is open to discussion by any forum member who wants to discuss it. People are going to post in it, some bearing dissenting points of view.

I dont see the point of a war about a sculpt STILL PENDING APPROVAL which will almost certainy be further modified.

Let's cut to the chase. This is a discussion board. The thread is open to discussion by any forum member who wants to discuss it. People are going to post in it, some bearing dissenting points of view.

I dont see the point of a war about a sculpt STILL PENDING APPROVAL which will almost certainy be further modified.

So let them discuss the likeness... :slap :lol

Back