Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that what you're doing when you post this?

Just say no, people.

Cute-puppy-dog-eyes-007.jpg

"The armor is the wrong color, I am cancelling my preorder!!"

Coz I seriously can't see the so called discussion there.

Sorry, but let people voice their opinion. You said it yourself, it's a discussion board. Crazy thing is we're both contradicting our own views here.

And there wasn't a war to begin with. Some agreed some don't, that's it. No one says that it won't be modified and no one says it's the final prototype or even insinuate that the pic is of the in hand figure. We ALL hope that it'll be modified for the better. We're just discussing how much modification should be given based on the prototype. Ok? ;)

Preordered from Sideshow! $279.99. Yes!!!

I think the price is reasonable for the simple fact I expected the price to be well in the three hundreds...So I'm happy :yess: pre ordered :clap

I really like the figure, but I think I'm happy with the original Mech Test version.

Maybe I'll feel differently after watching IM3

Well, everyone was right and I was very wrong. Being I said it would be only $280 after I had two bottles of cheap scotch. I could not do two but I did do one. Ya, Another Dummy but this one with Wheels.

2013-01-28_10-56-23_71_zps52ba8a4b.jpg
[/IMG]

I think the price is reasonable for the simple fact I expected the price to be well in the three hundreds...So I'm happy :yess: pre ordered :clap

I was thinking more like $400. Being that this has way more then the MV7. But it does make you wonder why that one is more. Still ordered.

Is that what you're doing when you post this?

Coz I seriously can't see the so called discussion there.

If you cannot take a joke, that's not my problem. Like this is a meeting of the Nobel Prize committee or something: God forbid someone try to have fun or make a joke. HT is serious business and I have seen the error of my ways!

:slap

If you cannot take a joke, that's not my problem. Like this is a meeting of the Nobel Prize committee or something: God forbid someone try to have fun or make a joke. HT is serious business and I have seen the error of my ways!

:slap

Sorry then. Didn't get the joke is all.:peace

Yeah I grabbed the BBTS pre-order. I love SS but this NRD + higher price + higher shipping cost kills it for me.

I think someone posted that it was only $20 cheaper from BBTS. I have never order from them. Maybe I should. But shipping on this bad boy is only $10 so I am good. Tax is $21. Yes $20 more. But this way I get it the next day its out. I have heard that it could take a month or better to get it from BBTS.

Oh and the points from SSC is 280 so it gives me back $14.00.

As for the NRD, I like it for the most part. Why? To many people PO a item and others get locked out. Then they have to go on a WL and wait and hope. Then some of those people cancel. It's not fair. So charge my charge the $28. Also my GF WL one of the Pig Guys last year, turn out someone cancel it and she did not have the money. I bought it for her as a Feb 14 gift. So yes Charge a NRD!

$240 + $68 shipping from HK to Mexico with my dealer, is it ok?? What do you think guys?

Well, it really depends on you. Do you think this is worth it? It's going to cost me $310.99 to get it from SSC. Are you able to order it from them? Then again why are you ordering it from HK?

Back