Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered at CSC, I got my Arkham Harley Quinn from them too. I'm just afraid it'll be gone if I wait.

The way I look at it, we will be lucky[!!] to see this figure by the end of the year, if not after. Will sell the parts I dont want or have room to display.

Hi RES post# 589 pg59

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_3.jpg
up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid people. If you don't stop buying into the higher prices they will continue to climb. I won't blame SS for asking for a higher price on this and the Joker figure, but you are an idiot if you actually pay it. Send a message and refuse to purchase either of these. If their sales don't pan out then the prices will change.

I think someone posted that it was only $20 cheaper from BBTS. I have never order from them. Maybe I should. But shipping on this bad boy is only $10 so I am good. Tax is $21. Yes $20 more. But this way I get it the next day its out. I have heard that it could take a month or better to get it from BBTS.

Oh and the points from SSC is 280 so it gives me back $14.00.

As for the NRD, I like it for the most part. Why? To many people PO a item and others get locked out. Then they have to go on a WL and wait and hope. Then some of those people cancel. It's not fair. So charge my charge the $28. Also my GF WL one of the Pig Guys last year, turn out someone cancel it and she did not have the money. I bought it for her as a Feb 14 gift. So yes Charge a NRD!

Shipping from BBTS is $10.99, so I'm looking at $280.98 total, no tax at BBTS. And in exchange for saving the $30 extra you're paying, I get it 30 days or less later. And I don't have a $30 payment up front. So honestly its a great deal. I'll never be the first person to get it, so I can enjoy all the pictures posted until mine arrives. I'd rather save $30 than get $14 in reward points 40 days later.

Last edited:
Click the pic! Buy now!
Hot Toys Tony Stark -Iron Man- Movie Masterpiece Series-Sixth Scale Figure

Well the Fee's are really set by where you live not by SSC. If you where to order from AE/BBTS your going to get the same kind of fee's. Plus reading the boards. BBTS seems to mark things at it's full retail price not the price you paid for it.

If the fee's are really that much of a problem get to know someone in the US that you trust. They can have it ship to them and then they can ship it to you at a lower value. I still fine it odd (and glad) that everything I get from overseas does not have any can of fee's to it. Seems to be when it goes from the US.

Yeah I know fees are from where I live :) that's why I buy from my HK's dealer, but I find $68usd shipping overwhelming. I just had a chat with SSC and they told me that they don't ship to Mexico :pfft::pfft::panic:

Am really on the fence on this guy, think I will stick it out and see what else is released for this line. Might just buy him as a kit bash, BUT fingers crossed on a space iron man :pray:

And by trolling I mean you posting unnecessary posts below the one I quoted above. I know you're trying to make a point. But to blatantly dismiss my point and rally others to choose your point over mine (and some other members) is troll-ish.

Plus the half dozen pics of puppy dogs doesn't really help with an "I'm not trolling" defense...

Now, if those had been LOL cats, that would be a different matter! :wink1:

BTW, RDJ does have puppy dog eyes in reality - they give him a "dreamy" look, for lack of a better term.

I wasn't interested in this figure in the first place, but $280??

$280 sounds like a lot, but considering what the Hall of Armor is going for, I feared this might be priced the same as the Gantry w/ Mark IV set.
This comes with a lot of stuff, it's practically a DX without the PERS (thank GOD), and it does have a specific new body with arc reactor that been created for this release. It's on par with Joker 2.0 for price, and that kinda makes sense to me. Expensive? Yes! Will I be cutting back on this hobby this year? Yes! Will I get this release if the head sculpt is adjusted - probably. It's a sickness...

I have been sitting on around $100 in rewards points. I was going to throw them on an extra Chitauri once those were solicited... But without knowing if SS will even make those RP-eligible, I believe I will spend them on Tony. $190 shipped sounds a lot more reasonable. :)

Sallah

Back