Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How exactly are the claws inaccurate? Does anyone have photos showing the differences?

4dcba9e10a8600c1bd9fe63024b6c0ba_zpse5c98fae.jpg

Damnit Para, your shots make me reconsider this figure. :lol Just might have to reorder this figure.

What are your thoughts on the figure overall?

I totally figured out how I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna keep him in his suit then get an extra body & head for the "wife beater" pants & boots & bone claws what ya think of this head? I need a recommendation on a body, I think the wolverine body is too skinny
ru8ajyhu.jpg
a6a3ydeh.jpg
su7araqu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My figure was scheduled to be delivered next Monday but I just got a missed delivery note from UPS today. Damn, and they usually come in the later evenings.

Damnit Para, your shots make me reconsider this figure. :lol Just might have to reorder this figure.

What are your thoughts on the figure overall?

:lol Thanks Hologram!

I think it's a fantastic figure. Love the sculpt, tailoring is excellent. Great piece. Only thing, his elbow's are extremely stiff, yet his legs are very weak.

Got mine! Beautiful figure! Definitely Hugh without question!!!! I'll be taking pics this weekend! Very happy with him!!! :yess:

Congrats! :hi5:

As always, BRILLIANT photography, Para! You make the figure shine!

Thanks very much, appreciate it :duff

It's still the weak body and the $225 price point thats a deal breaker

Still making my way through Ryno's long video review, and I can see the difference he means by displaying Logan in the vest rather than bare chested. It seems to add a little extra bulk, and with the head at the right angle it looks fine.

I didn't realize they'd actually put padding in the vest to bulk up the abdomen and waist.

Issue seems to be the larger sculpt combined with the previous body type. So sculpt angles become more important.

Still making my way through Ryno's long video review, and I can see the difference he means by displaying Logan in the vest rather than bare chested. It seems to add a little extra bulk, and with the head at the right angle it looks fine.

I didn't realize they'd actually put padding in the vest to bulk up the abdomen and waist.

Issue seems to be the larger sculpt combined with the previous body type. So sculpt angles become more important.

Yeah I can't seem to do short reviews, lol.

Back